ae101 4agze LSD Drive Shaft

speedcrave

Known Member
Feb 20, 2004
Klang
A friend of mine is looking for his 4agze ae101 SC drive shaft (LSD version) complete set or just the end head (that monster big thing at the end of the shaft....don't know what its called exactly)....

can anyone help...pls...

your info is very much appreciated......tq

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
alamaks!!!!

got extra .. i also want....very difficult to get.....!!! mine customised!!!!

cheerss

speedcrave

Known Member
Feb 20, 2004
Klang
shamburke said:
alamaks!!!!

got extra .. i also want....very difficult to get.....!!! mine customised!!!!

cheerss
shamburke,

where you customised? how much? LSD version yours?

he actualy just need the head only.....

ur info would be very helpful for my friend....tq

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
speed,

where r u or your friend stay....???

my mech w/shop is in taman salak jaya...bad is the name...

n0 36 is the no... ask him....

cheerss..

speedcrave

Known Member
Feb 20, 2004
Klang
sham,

my friend staying in klang area...same with me....but he work in serdang...got the phone or hp no. of your mech?

tq

speedcrave

Known Member
Feb 20, 2004
Klang
4agze said:
tell your friend to go customise the driveshaft...
4agze,

you know where? how much?....recommend pls

tq

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
i heard there's one in Pandan Indah, around Redsun and JFA there... em, price about RM400+ la but not too sure about it. they said supercharger driveshaft easy kong one so they told me to customise it like those Mitsubishi GSR turbo type.

Master D

Known Member
Nov 26, 2004
KL/JB
Visit site
The driveshaft is very hard to get....I agree that if you want it fast you need to get it customised. Sorry but I am not sure abt shop in KL now...down south maybe :)

Good Luck!

trueno101

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
KL-PD-Melaka
yeah bro... mine also already kong... thought i wanna costumize back the d/shaft, takes me months and still cannot find with LSD somemore...

Tmn Salak Jaya no 36? Do you know brader Amin? The last workshop one...

levin

1,000 RPM
Dec 12, 2004
Visit site
4agze drive shaft !

Hi they ,

May i help u guy here for the drive shaft ! I got a formen which repair TOYOTA only , so for the drive shaft i can help to get it if who interested pls give me PM and i'll try to get it for u guy . My using ae92 4agze until now the drive shift still in GOOD condition !!

CHEERS !

speedcrave

Known Member
Feb 20, 2004
Klang
thank you for all of the infos....please keep it coming.......

SuperZe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
speedcrave said:
A friend of mine is looking for his 4agze ae101 SC drive shaft (LSD version) complete set or just the end head (that monster big thing at the end of the shaft....don't know what its called exactly)....

can anyone help...pls...

your info is very much appreciated......tq
helo my firnd...my one also got the same problem...if i'm not mistaken...in klang at sungai kandis...have one w/shop..i think they can do it...the shop very famous there...

dell_zidane

May 6, 2005
customize d-shaft?

'the friend of mine' is actually me. This place is a real cool place lah..I usually go to 4ag forums where I post and read threads.Anyway, I'm badly looking for the replacement for my driveshaft head joint Only. I don't know what u call it.
The sounds is so teruk that it is almost going to kaput in no time, but I still managed to play around with a mirage last weekend on the LPT (karak-kuantan 55mins only) and my speedometer needle stopped at 180kmh (out-meter)Ok enuf of that brag hahahah!!

I want to make summary of all the postings here to all concerned:

But those who have the contacts I'd be very much appreciated if you could provide me the details of the place nearest to my place .Klang or Serdang.

Hey u talking about customizing it?
Do i have to change the whole ROD ? or just the head .

SuperZe - Kelang where's de place dude?any details?

Levin - where's the place .I need some details.

4AGZE- 400 is cheap. is it using my old parts and re machine or new ones?where is that in pandan?REDSUN is rip off man..

SHamburke - Salak Jaya ehh.. how do i go about it.?

thanks all. and esp to speedcrave !

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Wow!!! I Don't Know That Zidane Drives 4agze..hehehe...

Anyway, On Serious Note, The Thing That I Customised Is The Inside One.. The Inner-drive Shaft...one For The Gb....it Basically Rebore And Replace With A Bigger Bearings ...don't Know The Name Lar...

Hope The Info Is Sufficient To You...

Salak Jaya....is Actually At 36, Taman Salak Jaya, Salak South....

Hios Number - 016-2225080...tell Him I Gave You The No...

Cheers..

levin

1,000 RPM
Dec 12, 2004
Visit site
4agze drive shaft !

;)
zidane ,
actually i'm from pinang and the formen i mention was from kulim(kedah) .If u looking for the shaft , i can try ask my formen still can get this thing or not !
Btw i not often go over there if i have time i'll go there walk around , talk-talk and look-look . CHEERS !!!

speedcrave

Known Member
Feb 20, 2004
Klang
Dell_zidane,

good! since you have joint this forum its easier to help you find what you need, anyway I have a friend that might know where exactly the shop in Sg. Kandis.

call me this weekend...and maybe we can go there but that depends on whether my friend know the place or not lah....hehehehheee....

dell_zidane

May 6, 2005
feedback on 4AGZE LSD d-shaft

well , thanks for the many replies here.
But then again, my major concern lies on the 'head joint' of both left and right sides of the shafts.

I dunno what do u call this thing? is it the CV joint or what ehh?

---------
still turning with noise

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Bros and Sisters of ZTH. This thread was created for the purpose to know the right Procedures ,Processes and HOW in Selling Our Cars, Buying Used Cars and Trading in our cars for a 2nd hand cars.

We all know and some are concern like me which we may end up in a scam deal when selling or buying a used car. So, I just hope everyone here can help to share what you know or based on your experiences on what procedures, processes and things to take note when dealing with used car dealers. I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience