Advance Driving Course at SIC - Anyone interested?

EG9

2,000 RPM
HPC Event at Sepang. Brought to you by the Proton Savvy Test Drive.

Date: April 8th, 2006
Time: 9am - 1pm
Venue: Sepang International Circuit
Agenda:
Price: RM170-RM190
On-track events , Lunch at 1pm

HPC for Groups 1-4, Proton Savvy Test Drive, Lotus Elise Demo Cars for ride and drive, a great catered lunch, unlimited free teh tarik, "Racing for Children" Launch with Ronald McDonald Childrens Charities and the introduction of Team HPC Racing. For more details, see the Events Schedule page.
RM190 for individuals, RM170 for registered car club members. Guests are free

To register, each driver should send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Your name
Your contact information
Your vehicle information (make, model, any modifications)
Your car club affiliation
Your driving experience (have you been on the track before, done any karting etc.)
Your prefered HPC Group (see the About HPC page for HPC Group details)
The number of guests (non-drivers) you are bringing..
Register your car club to get the discount at the event and future events by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Car Club Name
Car Club Website
Club contact information (President or Principle)

Last edited:
Sounds like a good deal and my friends has joined oredi and thumbs up. But lepas 2nd april track day sulah pokkai oredi! hahahahaah!

Regards,
Mike

mike
this is something you SHOULD join ...

chu,
so you masuk HPC group 4 ka ?? hahahahaha

yolk said:
mike
this is something you SHOULD join ...

chu,
so you masuk HPC group 4 ka ?? hahahahaha

Yes Mike, you should join.
Why not join us on 26th March track session then rest for 1 week and join this HPC event on 8th April.

Yoga,
I also donno how they categorize driver in those different group.

Bring your own car or they provide Savvy?

chu
here how the categorize it

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HPC GROUPS
The Challenge: The participants are separated according to their experience level into four basic groups: One, Two, Three, and Four. There are no speed limits in any of the groups, and the novice drivers are assigned instructors for safety reasons. Strict passing rules are set for the lower groups and are altered throughout the day to allow for a full experience of on track driving. Run Group Explanation:
Group one (1)
This is where you begin. One-on-one guidance from experienced drivers is provided, as you learn to control your car and yourself. Your instructor will provide you with information on techniques, racing lines, braking points, safety guidelines and track etiquette as you learn to drive at the limit. You will address how to approach a turn, the fast way around it, what gear should you be in, how to brake, and how to exit. Passing is limited in the Group 1 Sessions to the straights.
Group two (2)
Either your instructor has determined you can drive on your own and with less supervision or you have previously been on the track and feel you can be safe without an instructor in the car with you. The pace is faster, but the passing rules are similar to Group 1 in the beginning sessions. Passing rules however get more relaxed at the end of the day.
Group three (3)
You have progressed to the world of high performance driving. Group 3 is for drivers that are familiar with the track, rules and safety and are able to comfortably share the track at high speed with others. Passing rules in group 3 are not as strict.
Group four (4)
Congratulations! You have made it, no passing restriction except those of good judgment and rules of the track etiquette. This is the Racers Group. Catered to experienced drivers, you and your peers are now experiencing the joys of doing it right in a safe environment!
[/FONT]

MK
No idea if use your own car or the savvy la .. but from their schedule look like we goin to use the savvy ?

http://www.hpcevents.com/events.htm

Honestly you guys being regular track day kakis won't learn much here.

Most of you in Group 4 aredi anyway.

I wanna whack the Lotus actually hehehe. Want to learn the enemy's secret. :lol:

The Lotus is more sensitive than the MR2. Not a car to just whack.

Having driven the R3 Elise SSO, I learned to brake in a straight line, smooth throttle and precise steering keeps me outtat trouble.

Seen some "GTi Club trained" drivers spin like tops in T1 T4 coz they weren't smooth with thge 2 pedals and steering wheel.

hahaha

yoga,
agree wif u i shud join.. hmmm.....

chu,
track day 26th march i kenot join u all la cause mau pergi sembahyang kubur la now chinese cheng beng la.. not ah beng u know.. wahahahaahahahahahahaha!!! sori la i will mostly join 2nd april lepas gaji keluar mah so ada bajet.. wahahaahahahahaha! but dis one de price oso not mahal i sure join one cause i oredi terkena penyakit berjangkit track and SSO oredi.. wahahahahahahaahahah!!!

Regards,
Mike

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom