Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
I know la it's your home..... Two Euro R weh. You make me jeles, I give u back door u loan me one CL7R ride can ah? I didn't had the time to ask her name, the call got cut off. But she was very kind lah, summore lawaks with me. Voice sounds nice, sweet summore make me tergoda on da phone, wonder if the person is *nice* enough. 32B 27 34 nice enough kot. :D

It is highly possible for me to buy one, as soon as I sell off my Egg [ which may take time, someone wants it, but wants disount but don't understand the car's setup, the type of oils i use for engine, gb and brakes etc, why la i put itr steering rack + subframe + front arb etc ], but the main issue is going there. I need to bring my dad or mum with me, 'cause the bank statement that i'm gonna use is under their names. Or can I ask them to fax the grant copy etc so I can process the loan myself here, 'cause the Ambank car loan big boss is my dad's kwn lol, he told me sure as hell can help wan [ as long as my old man agree lah ].

Yasir..

red CL1 beside white CL7R?? that's me lah! hahahah

was the girl's name Shahela?

Aja also buat macma tu.

come to JB via plane, balik KL via CL7Rempit.

i just read your email at HCOC.. forgot my password.. hahahhaha

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Jgn bro, nanti air len lak meleleh. Hahahah, damnit! Inspiration, in a certain way. Also when I saw all these SG CL7R's going around SIC, I was like... fark, bad lines, dunno how to heel and toe, bag shifting style still can do under 2.43 @ SIC. Gile beb, last time 2 years ago++ I go SIC oso kenot reach that time [ but that time B16A only and no LSD wooh ].

Imagine that, large enough for 5 persons, or 4 adults, enough space for luggage, exclusive [ not so many compared to other marques or models for that matter ], 6 speed manual and can still go SIC on Sundays and perform admirably for such a huge car.

that picture really gave high impact to you ar bro hahahah
wait for CL7R geng post their tt pictures here........meleleh air liuq beb

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

So, any CL7R owners have SUCCESSFULLY converted the Navi oledi?

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I ain't a sifu, but I'll help with my limited knowledge.

CL7R is equipped with similar K20A in EP3 and DC5R [ the ones bfr facelifted ones, i.e not the same with the FD2R, because the K20A in facelifted DC5R got diff engine oil pump, others I am not so sure ]. CL7R only comes in 6 speed manual gearbox with a helical LSD [ which is so almost impossible to detect, but confirmed all Type R's since the birth of DC2R '96 and beyond, all R's get helical LSD, I think 1 way kot, this I am not sure ]. The original Type R, NSX-R '92, was a real crazy racer for the road, oso the ITR '96 [ the OTHER ITR '96 spec came with no aircond, no radio, thin 1 layer glass all around the car, no sound deadening at all, side mirror kenot auto - flip etc ].

BHP - wise, of course CL7R wins, 220 bhp at the engine / crank.

wanna ask sifu here....CL7 and CL7R both are equip with K20A 2.0 litre i-vtec engine? only CL7R are with 6speed manual tranny? all CL7 are auto? in terms of bhp both CL7 and CL7R are the same? thanks for clarifications.

siauann

Known Member
Apr 17, 2005
Visit site

I ain't a sifu, but I'll help with my limited knowledge.

CL7R is equipped with similar K20A in EP3 and DC5R [ the ones bfr facelifted ones, i.e not the same with the FD2R, because the K20A in facelifted DC5R got diff engine oil pump, others I am not so sure ]. CL7R only comes in 6 speed manual gearbox with a helical LSD [ which is so almost impossible to detect, but confirmed all Type R's since the birth of DC2R '96 and beyond, all R's get helical LSD, I think 1 way kot, this I am not sure ]. The original Type R, NSX-R '92, was a real crazy racer for the road, oso the ITR '96 [ the OTHER ITR '96 spec came with no aircond, no radio, thin 1 layer glass all around the car, no sound deadening at all, side mirror kenot auto - flip etc ].

BHP - wise, of course CL7R wins, 220 bhp at the engine / crank.
thanks for much for ur info..
so the normal CL7 is not K20A?

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
CL7 do come with K20A to, but I presume it's the same K20A like FD2 K20A. Whilst CL7R came with, I presume, the same K20A that came with EP3 Type R and DC5 Type R.

The K20A that now resides in the current FD2 Type R, is a different story altogether. Same engine code, but got something different. What I know is the engine oil pump, the rest, not sure.

Honda have this way of naming engine blocks, always same number code but then , diff chassis get different internals in the engine.

Example : Integra DC2 GSR oso get B18C. But Integra DC2 + DB8 Type R oso got an engine with the same code, B18C. But the whole internal of the block is so much different compared to the B18C that came with Integra DC2 GSR. I hope u can understand my lauyah - ish explanation.

thanks for much for ur info..
so the normal CL7 is not K20A?

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Yasir, that's the reason why export motors have the numerical suffix, eg: B18C1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 bla bla bla

for JDM motors, it's strictly engine code (alphabet) and displacement (numeric) and type (alphabet)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
If not mistaken, the FD2R K20A and the DC5/EP3 K20A is similar.

the differences would be:

a) FD2R's have different intake manifolds
b) Drive by Wire
c) higher compression pistons 0.2 or 0.5pts or something like that.

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Ark..... die die die..... heart oledi thumping badly liao. Nice car, big enough for a small family with two kids [ thinking long term here lolz ], pretty fast for a huge 1.4 tonne FWD running a 2.0 litre four thumper, double wishbone suspension [ proven in SIC, I know lar 'cause my current car is the venerable EG hatch lolz ], NA screamer, looks nice, custom Recaros [ Honda's of yesteryears bfr the reign of FD2R and FN2R always get Recaros with custom covers, somewhat Alcantara / suede - like, yummy! ]

Bien is right, it's harder for me to sleep nowadays because of this car. Bien pointed out a lot of good stuffs about the ride : facelifted but non - DBW, stock AM/FM radio [ no moar swimming around in the blind lolz ], extremely clean interior, sadly no keyless entry, but the major point were :

- spotless engine bay
- spotless undercarriage
- mileage well under 16k KMs!

Already gathered the neceesary paperwork. Will call Miss Sahela soon!

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Ark..... die die die..... heart oledi thumping badly liao. Nice car, big enough for a small family with two kids [ thinking long term here lolz ], pretty fast for a huge 1.4 tonne FWD running a 2.0 litre four thumper, double wishbone suspension [ proven in SIC, I know lar 'cause my current car is the venerable EG hatch lolz ], NA screamer, looks nice, custom Recaros [ Honda's of yesteryears bfr the reign of FD2R and FN2R always get Recaros with custom covers, somewhat Alcantara / suede - like, yummy! ]

Bien is right, it's harder for me to sleep nowadays because of this car. Bien pointed out a lot of good stuffs about the ride : facelifted but non - DBW, stock AM/FM radio [ no moar swimming around in the blind lolz ], extremely clean interior, sadly no keyless entry, but the major point were :

- spotless engine bay
- spotless undercarriage
- mileage well under 16k KMs!

Already gathered the neceesary paperwork. Will call Miss Sahela soon!
Haha !! I totally understood your feeling right now, even dreaming also driving this car, its hard to go through the 'waiting time' !! Wish you got you baby asap, nice to see a new CL7 on the road !!:driver:

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
So u bought at Mutiara oso meh? U KL based? I wonder why many KL owners bought their R's over at Mutiara. So how is the CL7R is to you? Mileage how much do u get for full tank? 70 litres equals to RM 143.50 for RON 97, phews! Double from my current ride liao.

Haha !! I totally understood your feeling right now, even dreaming also driving this car, its hard to go through the 'waiting time' !! Wish you got you baby asap, nice to see a new CL7 on the road !!:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

You ah Bien, dun racun me lar woi. Your girlfriend racun me too much oledi larrrr..... Lagi mau tambah kah? Nasib Fendi dun racun me moar lolz. When I bought my Egg at RM 45k almost 6 years ago, with my old man's paperwork and him as my guarantor, the loan was appoved the same day lolz. I hope this one can do the same liao.

Bien, plates must be JB eh? How much for the number 97 there? If not 97, 9977 oso can. I got no lobang at JPJ Johor liao.

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
number now nak booking, JLW.

Johor LV sudah closed

Mutiara ada tradition of 'giving' nice numbers to their customers. U can actually inquire with SHahela. Their JPJ runner, Jawa very capable

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
So u bought at Mutiara oso meh? U KL based? I wonder why many KL owners bought their R's over at Mutiara. So how is the CL7R is to you? Mileage how much do u get for full tank? 70 litres equals to RM 143.50 for RON 97, phews! Double from my current ride liao.

Ya, I took my car last month at Mutiara, I'm Ipoh based actually, I searched the whole KL just got one 03' Black with horrible condition (thats what my fren told me), mileage around 44k, Full Tank of petrol?? I got ntg from them !! Ei ya, I got a M7 product from them, powerful thing !! Air-con filter for Kancil and one set sport spring for Supra :stupid: :stupid::stupid:, I said, I'm driving HONDA !!

*The fuel consumption is reasonable

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Owners of eight and twelve cylinder engined BMW’s manufactured between 2001 and 2009 are advised to bring in their cars for BMW Malaysia’s technical service campaign on the brake vacuum pump to ensure that their cars aren’t affected by defective or faulty components.

The service campaign follows worldwide reports of BMW models with eight or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience