A Tale of Recovering a Honda Civic FD2R

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
The procedure is just silly. Really need a warrant before can go in? :stupid:

Provided the police was chasing him then different can go straight in, but now is suspect only so will need warrant first, reasons as mentioned by bro. Izso...:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Yala, my colleague neighbour who park his SLK outside, kena stolen.
Really thought of installing another pedal lock.

Ask before other alarm system but, cobra would cost RM1K+ LOL!
In fact viper alarm cheaper.

Spend that amount for your little mouse deer, no need lah!....:rolleyes:

Not dependable... those police. Have few occasion meet up with police officer for cases need help.
Lousy to the max. Recently found out the requirement to be a police officer is quite ok to achieve. Not surprise quality low.

Malaysian boleh. Police...tolong lah boleh sikit.
Malu-fied.

Provided the police was chasing him then different can go straight in, but now is suspect only so will need warrant first, reasons as mentioned by bro. Izso...:smokin:

Spend that amount for your little mouse deer, no need lah!....:rolleyes:

Ya lo. Unless is L5 engine :rofl:
But not cuz of that la. Due to thief magnet, kinda worried la. Unless is always park at secure places and in the house.

Not dependable... those police. Have few occasion meet up with police officer for cases need help.
Lousy to the max. Recently found out the requirement to be a police officer is quite ok to achieve. Not surprise quality low.

Malaysian boleh. Police...tolong lah boleh sikit.
Malu-fied.

The problem is not with the police force on the ground, it is 4 hours to get "higher officials" to approve. That's where the problem is.

That's why I'm kinda worried about my little mouse deer. Was thinking of using those pedal lock.
Anyone use before?

Automotive_Clutch_Brake_Pedal_Lock.jpg

I'm using the same brake lock for my Alphard. Brand name locktech from Thailand. So far so good.

How much u bought? Is it a obstructing ur legs??

Not at all. Mines "genius". RM380. What's more mine locks gear pedal and brake pedal.

Just a note though, sometimes you need to think about these locks. It's useful on cars that lock the gearbox in "P". On a car that doesn't lock the pedal, it doesn't do much since handbrake and gear lever is still usable.

Some cars lock the "P" gear and won't unlock until you press the brake. Then the lock is useful.

I'm using the same brake lock for my Alphard. Brand name locktech from Thailand. So far so good.

Got two types: one from Thailand (Locktech) and another local (Loctact). The local one is cheaper. Both good but, like all locks, have been compromised by car thieves before.

Thieves also advance themselves leh!. New lock comes out I am sure they study it too.....

Not at all. Mines "genius". RM380. What's more mine locks gear pedal and brake pedal.

Just a note though, sometimes you need to think about these locks. It's useful on cars that lock the gearbox in "P". On a car that doesn't lock the pedal, it doesn't do much since handbrake and gear lever is still usable.

Some cars lock the "P" gear and won't unlock until you press the brake. Then the lock is useful.

Hmm, so true.

What about 3max pedal lock? There is one with dual lock type? Just realised that Cobra Alarm company even offered GPS tracker.
If they have I think is a good thing to have in cars that is already using cobra alarm OEM.

7:15AM police arrives, 11:15AM only take action.

4 hours they do what? those "higher level officers" doing what? tidor ar?

This shows the usefulness of our "higher level officers". If every case police handle also waste 4 hours to "wait for higher level officers".. die lah.. tiu.

Lucky got Katsana who appears to be more efficient than the police.

Tulah, Malaysia is fucked because of all these higher level people.

then, do ur own police n ur own country. fullstop.

My apologies for the late reply bro. Been busy with work. I remember it was within the range of RM300 including installation and it doesn't obstruct my legs.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Got two types: one from Thailand (Locktech) and another local (Loctact). The local one is cheaper. Both good but, like all locks, have been compromised by car thieves before.

I have read it before in some car forum, it was either a Civic or a Stream which installed locktech but still got stolen. But it took the car thief 20 minutes to compromised the lock shown on cctv.

Last edited:
My apologies for the late reply bro. Been busy with work. I remember it was within the range of RM300 including installation and it doesn't obstruct my legs.

I have read it before in some car forum, it was either a Civic or a Stream which installed locktech but still got stolen. But it took the car thief 20 minutes to compromised the lock shown on cctv.

I saw another one, claim to be better than Loctact/Loctech and Dr.Lock.

Call RedBat.

redbat.jpg

But since yours is Toyota Alphard, should be using Cobra alarm too? If yes I saw cobra website they have this GPS Tracker too. Like Katsana.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

20 minutes...
Its-something.jpg

just bcos u pay tax, u can criticize everything?? if u got same problem, where u make report? police or ur 'yb'??

You were admonished because you expressed contrarian views and not keeping with the cynicism so endemic in this community.

Top Bottom