4G93T or 4G63T ????? for Wira n Putra

heya bro, rebuilding is ok, looking for a ori evo 6 crank at the moment, piston thought of 2jz with eagle conrod, or if the guy who's planing to sell his block for a good price, then i will have a eagle crank, eagle rods and wiseco pistons, hopefully its in a good price, doing it at home so kinda hard, as im looking for a engine stand at the moment, but i will always go for evo, its freaking easy to get the parts and after market parts, and the power is awesome!

heya bro, rebuilding is ok, looking for a ori evo 6 crank at the moment, piston thought of 2jz with eagle conrod, or if the guy who's planing to sell his block for a good price, then i will have a eagle crank, eagle rods and wiseco pistons, hopefully its in a good price, doing it at home so kinda hard, as im looking for a engine stand at the moment, but i will always go for evo, its freaking easy to get the parts and after market parts, and the power is awesome!

U rebuilding ur engine by urself?:hmmmm:

yup, now finding for a good machine shop to rebore and rehone my cylinder and skim my head and looking for an engine stand badly...

kenzo taikor, go to the blacksmith and ask them weld an engine stand for u lo..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom