4g92 ecu?

bro d3s.. shhh... don tell pll lor.. malu lar ...heheh

when it was a single cam the max i tried is 200kmh on 4000++ rpm (stok engine > no mods), change on the twin cam gave me 20kmh extra on 5000++ rpm and a good pickup (torque starts at 3000rpm).. wat i mean was the rev cut only.. at 6800rpm.. 5th gear never reached 6800rpm..

but 1 of my fren mod the std 92 ecu to eliminate the rev cut.. ot can rev up to 9000++ rpm now.. he says using some telekom electronic stuff fix in the ecu...

bro ecu pro.. do u hav any idea how to 'buang the rev cut for 92p ecu (DIY)

Bro, very simple, use Maxis Electronic Stuf!....ha...ha...ha
Just jocking....
Actually, it is very simple. Just change the crystal or clock frequency for the micro-controller.
It is two legs or pins and silver in color, just near the "Big Square Chip".
Any ecu can do that!
But, bear in mind, it will lean out the engine.Any problem, guys...don't ask me to give money to repair the engine...he..he...he
Well, you can use mod fuel regulator to do the lean out...O.K.
Well, people always say, "Nothing is freee in the world"....
Well, you got it.....ha..ha...ha

Tech Tip: If the crystal is 16, ( i think it run on 16Mhz ), so, change to higher value a bit, say 17. If don't have, then get another value, say 18, until you like it...O.K.

If you break it, you have to pay your own....O.K.

I thing, this "two leg thing", crystall, you can get it in Jalan Pasar, near "Butu Raya" bus station...

Well, Modify Wiselly

thanx ecupro... wat do u mean by lean out the engine?? less fuel?? wat is this clock frequency look like?? any picture to show us in detail??

DIY rev cut??
well no point reving too high coz u will lose power after the rev cut!!! even u rev till 9k rpm... coz that's the limit of the limit of the engine n ur gear ratio...

e819,
hahahhahaa... no need low profile la...

e819,
It is just a frequency, switching between up and down or 0v to 5v.
May be too technical. Just "hamdam" lah.
It lean out because you fool the ecu to take a wrong fuel/ign map.

d3s,
May be for second and third gear can get more speed a bit. Just a bit....

Well, try try try....

bro ecupro,
the ecu cant read ka its frequency has been change??
so wat u mean, it doesnt work like carb ?? more power on the redline..
or maybe stay longer on each gear.. 92p rpm cant evan touch the redline...

summore very annoying la when cornering.. drop from 5th to 3rd gear rev cut.. car oso not smooth...

ps.. y takumi can rev till 11k rpm and gain more power?? confius

well.. if u wanna rev until very high like 12k rpm... u need to change a lots of thing.. esp. the internal parts!! coz stock internal parts can't stand such a hi speed!!
the purpose of rev cut is 2 protect ur engine stock engine design with certian limit of the speed of the car... that's there is lots of after market parts, design for racing parts... the ECU is the main brain, it control everythings, so once u reach the rev cut the ecu will stop supplying fuel to the engine then that time u rpm will go down to certain rpm then the ecu will start back supplying fuel to the engine... so if u disable the rev cut from stock ecu u can rev until very high but not much power gain coz the ecu has reach its limit n ur air n fuel mixture will not be properly...

d3s
Yes, the engine need to change a lot thing.

For small modificaltion, put a good air filter, change the piping, adjust fuel regulator and change the "two leg" thing, say goto 8500 rpm, i think it is o.k.
But, if somthing wrong, you have to pay your own.

Well, Change Wiselly...

ecupro is rite.. u might blew up ur engine rev over the red line wit stock internal parts!!!

haha.. not thinking to rev like hell lor.. till 8500 is just nice like ecupro suggest.. thanx for the info ecupro.. ill survey about it...

bro ecu, this s a pic of 5660 ecu, pls kind 2 show the 2 leg thingy.. thanx...

Last edited:
e819,
Bro, here come the pic.

I think this crystal clock speed is 16Mhz. You can change to higher clock speed.

thread dead... up the post....

any one know satria 1.6 using wat ecu?? (ca4a, ck4a, ????)

lookin for wiring diagram actually for my ecu...

Excalibur said:
Why mine always cut at 160km/h??? The most ever is only 165k/mh...
Model 1997. any idea...

your ECU all standard boh? Is the code 5506 or 5536 ?

my ecu 5806 >> looks like 4 pins are missing.. wat r thoose pins actually

e819 said:
my ecu 5806 >> looks like 4 pins are missing.. wat r thoose pins actually

huh ?? urs is 1.6 SOHC auto right ? Proton ECU ?

Top Bottom