4g18 Max BHP??

Aug 23, 2006
im nebie here,

any bro can teach mi how to push max hp from a 4g18 auto tranmission?

isit not adviseable to mod an auto tran car?

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
can mod.....mod from auto to manual lo

lol then settle your "isit not adviseable to mod an auto tran car?" question

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Wat u drive? .. Waja i suppose rite ? .. This model uses the mitsubishi engine 4G18 1.6EFI SOHC model and also the mitsubishi INVEC II Gearbox system.

The question u referring to also falls to some Lancer 1.6 (2002 Production). About the 4G18, you really need to take out the 2nd catalytic converter, the one right under the seats.

Also, adding racing air filters (cones) is out of the question, unless you add a cold air intake under the three inch sizes. The K&N mentioned above goes right in the stock box and out performs the cone shaped filters.

A road hugging 205/50/16 is suitable :)

Dont forget the grounding kit to improve electronics in ure car .. get it from our buddie huakenny .. :)

qpuff

Aug 23, 2006
hi sakuraguy,

actually mine is a mitsubishi lancer using INVECS-III CVT trans.... Douno any mod suitable for tis car?

will low end suffer with CAI in auto trans?

pls advise any bros

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

few of the zthians here had done this b4 too.. juz wanna show my work.. holiday too long n got nuthin to do.. so... here it is... :biggrin:

things as show below.. very sharp scissor, 'Dolphin' blade, 'Good Morning ' cloth, 'Alladin' lighter n cf stiker from abang's (rm15 for 1 meter.. more than enough)

cut bout roughly the size of the head. btw make sure the head is 'cool' (not high temp/not hot la)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience