4g13 need advice

you are wrong here bro...
not all ppl got the extra $$$ to opt for a better engine bro
and there is alot of strong 4G1x series engine out there who can really run bro...
there is a cam which is the Jasma Racing High Cam which I'm also selling it
it is a 275 Degree cam and it is not a regrind cam.
and it is proven that by just installing the high cam without any modification it can gain 8hp bro...

Yea bro no offend . The cam u selling is 275deg cam but u mean both intake n exhaust 275 or just intake 275 then exhaust 275 ? How much volumetric efficiency will it gain from the extra valve opening degree ? Total overlap degree ?
Extra opening degree does not mean all . If your piston downward stroke can't get enough vacuum to suck in air,effect will be worst. More / bigger doesn't mean better . There's plenty more to study/ analyst 1st b4 u opt for a aftermarket part replacement. Air cleaner , spark plugs, high tension cables , exhaust system , piggyback is more hassles to achieve 8 hp. just my 2 cents.

Yea bro no offend . The cam u selling is 275deg cam but u mean both intake n exhaust 275 or just intake 275 then exhaust 275 ? How much volumetric efficiency will it gain from the extra valve opening degree ? Total overlap degree ?
Extra opening degree does not mean all . If your piston downward stroke can't get enough vacuum to suck in air,effect will be worst. More / bigger doesn't mean better . There's plenty more to study/ analyst 1st b4 u opt for a aftermarket part replacement. Air cleaner , spark plugs, high tension cables , exhaust system , piggyback is more hassles to achieve 8 hp. just my 2 cents.

the intake is 270 degree and the exhaust is 275 degree bro. yes i agree with you extra opening degree does not mean all bro. Nonetheless I strongly agree that by upgrading all the spark plugs, exhaust system or even a piggy back is definately come first then only opting for High Cam with adjustable cam pulley and have a great tuner to setup everything nicely for one. Just my 2 cents too cheers.

the intake is 270 degree and the exhaust is 275 degree bro. yes i agree with you extra opening degree does not mean all bro. Nonetheless I strongly agree that by upgrading all the spark plugs, exhaust system or even a piggy back is definately come first then only opting for High Cam with adjustable cam pulley and have a great tuner to setup everything nicely for one. Just my 2 cents too cheers.

Cheers :beer:

Cheers bro! Happy Modding hehe! visit my website for more performance products @ fusion-autoworks.blogspot.com

Will be happy to able to put my hand on modding an potential engine. Some how if find anything useful from u , will try to give u a ring :itsme:

Will be happy to able to put my hand on modding an potential engine. Some how if find anything useful from u , will try to give u a ring :itsme:
thanx bro!!!
will give you special price then hehe

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

thanx bro! hope to deal with you soon hehe

Bro dD69, we very cool edy lar... Can't see we kampai kampai beer there after some debates .... lol

Bro contreasjun27 thanks for it . I'll let u know if i need any :burnout:

Cheers bro! Happy Modding hehe! visit my website for more performance products @ fusion-autoworks.blogspot.com

thanx bro!!!
will give you special price then hehe

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

thanx bro! hope to deal with you soon hehe

great²

yeah yeah super cool already

haha after super cool put into freeze... both will super dupper cool.... hehehe

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

yeah yeah super cool already

Forgot to ask... if i want do the top overhaul, want are thing that i suppose to buy and change?
Just asking.... hehe for 4g13 engine... hope u'all can help huhuhu

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Forgot to ask... if i want do the top overhaul, want are thing that i suppose to buy and change?

gasket for sure
heheh

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

bro can u describe the type of spark plug, exhaust system, intake and piggyback.
i mean the brand the type.
thnx

gasket for sure
heheh

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

bro can u describe the type of spark plug, exhaust system, intake and piggyback.
i mean the brand the type.
thnx

DB69, gasket i know have to buy it huhu... what else a'a?
ooo regard bout spark plug, what kind plug suitable, for carb 4g13? huhu

Walau eh, replace cam without taking out head . I nid to learn this ........ Save me plenty of work then !!!!!
u using what cylinder head??... replace camshaft need to remove cylinder head??...

haha ok2 i will whack him....

sky after u use piper cam your FC is bad or very bad?
Cause u know that if your car become power, the FC will slightly decrease?
and What type of cam can be used, i mean their angle....

so many choice, 275 degree, 270 degree....

and between jasma and pipercam which one better..:adore:
jasma and old regrind pipercam has the same specification... some say they are from the same factory... new billet pipercam has higher lift... performance??.. not sure, havent heard any positive review yet.... got budget and wanna go for proven stuff, go for powerzone or matspeed cam...

my fc ahh??... coz before installation, my engine tuning was ruin (by my itchy hand)... so after installation + tuning by mechanic, i gained better fc... but in general term, fc will drop a little after installing highcam... coz ur leg become heavier... hahaha...

normal street use, 27x degree should be sufficient...

I don't think it is somewhere 275 for a single cam .... at most 260 like that .... Stock cam is around 210 like that.....
local regrind ones are 27x degree... coz they dont have the extra valve lift common in billet cams... if u check other billet cam such as skunk, jun, tomei, etc, they have lower duration but compensate with higher valve lift.... this offers less lumpy idle with better performance...

Can you explain how the high cam work for us... it will be good info... which degree is better for pickup, which for top speed... and both... hehehe

Brother sky.... can help aaa for those info or provide us how 4g13 high cam work...:proud:
pls dont use the term pickup and top speed when modding ur engine... some pickup at 1-2k rpm... other pickup at 5-6k rpm... its totally different...

generally, highcam gives u better gain at mid-high rpm... means u will notice ur tachometer will swing faster at approx 4k-6k rpm, where oem cam will run out of breathe at that range...

how highcam work is the same as how normal camshaft work... with higher duration camshaft, it lengthens the period when ur valve open and close... with higher lift camshaft, ur valve opening will be bigger, hence more air/fuel enter ur combustion chamber.... combination of both gives u better performance...

correct.... but if everyone think like u did, we will only be thinking and thinking and thinking... alwiz "mod first, think later"... :biggrin:

jz get the top overhaul set from spare part shop... parts u need are packaged together.... also replace ur metal water pipe if rusted.... check timing belt, replace if needed... and if u do replace timing belt, replace ur water pump and other tensional bearing as well...

aiya this thing u no need worry, ur mechanic will know what to do...

DB69, gasket i know have to buy it huhu... what else a'a?
ooo regard bout spark plug, what kind plug suitable, for carb 4g13? huhu
bosch super 4 or ngk g-power platinum plugs not bad...

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

19092007134.jpg

need to remove head??... hmm...

Waa sifu sky have reply hehe thanks man very good info. Hehe:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Just surfing the internet anyone know Racing coil for 4g13 can increase ur car performance?

If 260cams for SOHC, can advance the engine timing to give maximum low end torque engine respond.your power will be like VERY torqy from 2000rpm to 7000rpm. for maximum effect port n polish and skim your flywheel abit (can send to Lee Brothers Machinery in Sg.Besi, they do good job)

If 260cams for DOHC the power will start torqy 3000rpm-8000rpm, more wider range at mid to higher rpm.

what racing coil available for 4g13??... 4g13 use distributor... dont have coil also...

or u mean coil spring??... :hmmmm::hmmmm:

No, not spring coil something involve electronic part i don't know what is it, if like charge something the the power increase. U know what is it brother sky? Or any thing like that huhu:confused:

bro your 4G13 is run on carb or injection? i am running one also on carb.. mayb can giv u a few pointers

Top Bottom