4 throttle VTEC

proPIPING

Mar 23, 2006
anyone experience using 4 throttle at vtec b16-b20?how does it feel?i'm modding it at my friend car using toyota 4 throttle.....:smokin::smokin:

kroolada

Dec 7, 2005
i have done install 4 throttle at 4G93 dohc , mivec 1.8 , mirage 4g61 na but vtec not yet bro. all i can say is very good respond and top end power depend on setting and engine spec. love the sound too.

hi comp engine + hi cam + 4 throttle + management + racing fuel = NA monster.:wavey:

fastest vtec/na in the world in drag racing used 4 throttle. even f1 too ( 12 cylinder + 12 throttle )

it is called individual throttle body.... BMW all M-series engine uses individual throttle body....

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
i drove a B16A with 4 throttle i think 3-4 years back. impressive, especially the sound. but i've driven faster B16s that run single throttle hehehe

means individual throttle body is not necessary the faster one??.... given the right setup, single throttle can be equally impressive??..

H2Zero

Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
sorry is this a matter of opinion or has it been tested and proven .... just needed some clarification. cheers.

SRF Racing

May 21, 2006
if compare both gear ratios how bro...is't same gear ratio

horsepower some more...is't that machine with single throttle have more hp than another machine with 4 throttle?

just thinking...

proPIPING

Mar 23, 2006
finish making the adapter today...i place the 4 thr as close posibble to da head till the bracket of the work fuel rail need to grind a bit....very excited to hear & feel da performance...

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003

horsepower some more...is't that machine with single throttle have more hp than another machine with 4 throttle?

just thinking...
totally different bro. the cars different (DA6 4 door 4 throttle vs EG6 single throttle), setup different (DA6 stylo car with 17inch n audio system with woofers vs EG6 simple plain interior), gearbox different (DA6 with normal EG6 gbox vs EG6 with B18C 4.785) etc etc so of course not valid comparison.

what i'm trying to say is, there are so many other factors that form the equation...

proPIPING

Mar 23, 2006
4 thr = 42mm x 4 = 168mm,single thr = 60 to 90mm....can u imagine the different..?:hmmmm::hmmmm:

IMO, i'll go for ITB if i have standalone ecu... dun care whether single throtle body wins or not lah.... the ITB sound alone is menacing....:love:

kroolada

Dec 7, 2005
we run 4 throttle since trek batu 3. i think nobody have like ours setup since that days till now. custom made from 1.8 throttle body x 4 to suit 4G93 engine. fully build and tuned by pak latib from lydia racing team. the one and only satria that used 4G93 engine that can fight vtec and turbo cars in cct or drag race. satria joshua tak kira bai ( h22a engine ) motorsport fans will remember the engine sound. very garang like v8 supercar. :driver:

just thinking...
haha... all motor 4 throttle dragster had spoken. my fighter in same class from trek batu 3 , jempol drag to kuantan auto combat and sepang drag battle.

alo bro zam tx only the experience racer and engine builder know the feeling between single vs 4 throttle....:listen:

SRF Racing

May 21, 2006
finish making the adapter today...i place the 4 thr as close posibble to da head till the bracket of the work fuel rail need to grind a bit....very excited to hear & feel da performance...
bro..

how the progress

we run 4 throttle since trek batu 3. i think nobody have like ours setup since that days till now. custom made from 1.8 throttle body x 4 to suit 4G93 engine. fully build and tuned by pak latib from lydia racing team. the one and only satria that used 4G93 engine that can fight vtec and turbo cars in cct or drag race. satria joshua tak kira bai ( h22a engine ) motorsport fans will remember the engine sound. very garang like v8 supercar. :driver:

yeahh...i'm still remembered the fastest satria Lydia..10 years ago

haha... all motor 4 throttle dragster had spoken. my fighter in same class from trek batu 3 , jempol drag to kuantan auto combat and sepang drag battle.

alo bro zam tx only the experience racer and engine builder know the feeling between single vs 4 throttle....:listen:
hahaaa...i know who u are

now i'm really missed 4 throttle sound :bawling:

kroolada

Dec 7, 2005
bro..

how the progress

yeahh...i'm still remembered the fastest satria Lydia..10 years ago

hahaaa...i know who u are

now i'm really missed 4 throttle sound :bawling:
he3 , i miss too.... when la my charade nak hidup ni:bawling:

b16es

Jan 3, 2008
sorry been a stupid question.
any side effect if match with a mild conversion b16a. need 2 change other parts?
any further information bout this. thanks

Bump: sorry been a stupid question.
any side effect if match with a mild conversion b16a. need 2 change other parts?
any further information bout this. thanks

My rubber trim especially around the windows tend to have water spots and "polka dots".

Today I saw a rubber coating that came in a spray can. You spray and what comes out is like paint but after drying for 4 hours, the paint-like appearance is actually a thin film of rubber. Although it can be peeled out, it takes some effort to do so - like tearing out a very sticky film.

I am wondering if I can apply this coating on my car rubber trim especially those around the windows. However...