30 Best Companies to Work in Malaysia

Where the fuck is Malaysia Government??
It should make the TOP of the list.

Malaysia Government.
Industry : Government.

You'll never get fired. If you commit some very serious mistakes, they'll re-assign you to another department or promote you to some where else. The basic salary might not be great, but the added value is often greater than the basic. You get huge amount of bonus if you work harder. For example, doing your task after work. You'll meet a lot of new friends too.

Haha, that's a good one....... btw, why the hellllllll my comp is not in the list there huh? Think i'm gonna resign soon after this......felt that it's by fall into 10 Worst companies to Work in M'sia...... sigh

im glad to work with the No. 1 currently and No.3 company before.

hahahahaha

frankly, Deloitte isn't that big in Malaysia. In malaysia, it is only top 3, PWC, KPMG and EY

i don't care although the comp. is the top lists or not....as long as there is no linkage with israelli/jewish.

NOSkill said:
Where the fuck is Malaysia Government??
It should make the TOP of the list.

Malaysia Government.
Industry : Government.

You'll never get fired. If you commit some very serious mistakes, they'll re-assign you to another department or promote you to some where else. The basic salary might not be great, but the added value is often greater than the basic. You get huge amount of bonus if you work harder. For example, doing your task after work. You'll meet a lot of new friends too.

Thats a good one...tats wat i always tell my frenz.. the best company in the world..THE GOVERNMENT~