2017 Mazda CX-5

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
waiting for it to popup in mall for showcase . Then can sit inside see and feel.

quite suprise for it to be in less than 180kish price range. All the goodies looks nice.

so driving experience not bad for 1.4tsi eh?
It doesn't have the supercharger anymore. I think it's a pure turbo 1.4 now. It drives like a turbo car too - uphill the lag is crazy bad. But i think it's my own fault since I'm not used to driving it and it wasn't my car so didn't dare to floor it.

Test drove the CX-5 today. The interior feels dated (versus the Mazda 3). Power is meh. But it does handle very car like. I enjoy the high visibility. My boat has more power per kg. Meh.
2.0 is meh right? MEHHHHHH.. hahaha.. the diesel is woah momma

Zeroshift

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Test drove the tiguan yesterday also, the lag in turbo and DSG is really bad. CX-5 does drive better, but personally i feel the Forester does drive surprisingly well, i didnt expect the 2 liter AWD perform pretty good at low-end.

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
buy car according to your capability in terms of financial & your needs...do not buy car according to the latest trend or current lifestyle situations...cos if you do buy car because of this....the problems will start from the first day you bought it!...In Malaysia, no point buying the fastest car in the market cos....when you are in School areas....you still cannot go more than 30km/h regardless of your car's powewr

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
buy car according to your capability in terms of financial & your needs...do not buy car according to the latest trend or current lifestyle situations...cos if you do buy car because of this....the problems will start from the first day you bought it!...In Malaysia, no point buying the fastest car in the market cos....when you are in School areas....you still cannot go more than 30km/h regardless of your car's powewr

but power and torque much needed to overtake plenty of idiot daydreaming driver on major road and highways

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get from 0km/h to 30km/h
hahahaha.

Flooring my pedal from 0km/h to 80km/h which is the speed limit, is still fun cause i get to 80km/h very fast.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving wira 1.5 gli year 1998. i facing overheating problem each time i running on highway.

may i know whats the normal water temperature level proton wira 1.5 gli (m) ? town use water temperature level ? and highway crusing water temperature level?

i hv service my radiator, the problem also same
i taken out the termostat, the problem also same

may i know what should i do next... any bro facing some problem with me....

need help !!!!! can any bros pm me what should i do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience