2011 Proton R3 Satria Neo - Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

2011 Proton R3 Satria Neo - Limited Edition

lizard07

Jun 6, 2009
Have decided to let go my weekend ride as car is hardly used. Current milleage at 24,xxx km - serviced regularly although intervals are not met. Service records will be provided. Here are highlights of the car:

Original R3 Satria Neo (year 2011) - Limited Edition Car (Build no. 06x/150) - Original R3 (Neo)only comes in Fire Red colour; check details on the web.

Factory Stage 2 Performance Parts - 145BHP@7000RPM/ 168Nm@5000RPM
R3 Reprofiled camshafts with tuned R3 ECU mated with manual close ratio GB
R3 Custom carbon intake box (CF) with high flow filter (K&N)
R3 Full tuned exhaust - all the way back (pops & crackles)
R3 Adjustable camshaft pulleys
R3 Lowering springs and revised ride & handling geometry
R3 Bodykit and splitter/spoiler
R3 Semi bucket seats and interior;carpets, gearknob, pushstart, steering wrap etc

Additionally - I have replaced the hood with a R3 Original CF hood and R3 Slotted Rotors/HT pads

Car in tip top condition, very low milleage so view to believe.
Full loan possible - can assist to connect you with one of my contacts.
Please contact me on my mobile (whatsapp +60124822110) if you are keen to arrange to view car or need additional photos/details. Serious buyer only please. Area: Petaling Jaya

Sales pitch:proud:: Great car for those looking for compact/well handling/fun machine for the occassional track day/touge outing. The car handles really well in this 'stock' condition -very rewarding (in terms of driving pleasure) - makes it great to chuck it around if you really want to.

Attachments

Last edited:

lizard07

Jun 6, 2009
Weekend B.U.MP. Call or whatsapp to view or ask for more details. +60124822110

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have purchased three of these systems and they are all not working right in winter. They all worked fine this summer, but now that the temperature is down to 10F two of the systems are not starting. They try to start, then the alarm goes off-display on remote shows hood pin. Also all three are not auto locking when driving and unlocking after parking anymore. They used to.

Several other people have the exact same problem. if you search radiostar or carvox you will see many complaints of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience