2008 Impreza WRX Sedan

Snipermc

Dec 5, 2005
Impreza is loosing its fierce look!! The name " IMPREZA" dosent suite the car anymore!!

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Sighs Is this what they call the EURO styling?

These new wave of smooth curves and gradual waves. Sighs.

What is the world coming to. We all going to be driving bubble cars in about 10 years time I think.

If I had the money I would go collect the the cars of the 90s, supras, skylines, Evos, celicas subarus. One day its going to be a real collectors item la.

Then again maybe I am getting old. Cant keep up with change. :confused_smile:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
Sighs Is this what they call the EURO styling?

These new wave of smooth curves and gradual waves. Sighs.

What is the world coming to. We all going to be driving bubble cars in about 10 years time I think.

If I had the money I would go collect the the cars of the 90s, supras, skylines, Evos, celicas subarus. One day its going to be a real collectors item la.

Then again maybe I am getting old. Cant keep up with change. :confused_smile:
True...I agree....the new gen car designs sucks!!!

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Updated with pictures from NY Auto Show!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
body of a fatter city , vios rims , head of a camry , rear of mustang ?

the only thing that has been brought down from previous designs appearance wise is the hood ?

car and driver says the bigger design is to cater for the american market ?
New sheetmetal means new dimensions, and the wheelbase has stretched by 3.7 inches, the roof is now 1.4 inches further from the ground, and overall length—for the sedan, at least—is up by 4.5 inches. (The new hatchback is two inches shorter than the wagon, however.) Almost all of the extra space will go toward making the interior roomier, which is fantastic; driving the old car was like squeezing into a sardine tin. Besides more space, the WRX cabin gains better materials and aesthetics, too, with matte finishes replacing hard, glossy plastics
2008 Subaru Impreza and Impreza WRX - Official Photos & Info - Auto Shows - Car and Driver April 2007

Last edited:

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
Thats the Camry here in M'sia... am i right guys? i think so...
toyota aurion is of a higher grade than the toyota camry, but lesser grade compare to toyota avalon. camry is the lowest spec of them all.

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
I know what you are talking about. We have the Camry here as well, but the Camry looks like this

Aurion has different look. But that front grille difinitely looked alike the Aurion.

And it is much more of a normal Sedan than anything else.
toyota Aurion is of higher spec, more luxury than Camry but lesser spec/less luxury compare to Toyota Avalon. try check them out in the internet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently driving a honda eh2 (similar to eg8), i am confuse on which road should i go to mod my car... i imagine a few ways but i dunno what will be the real output since i new to honda..... pls give ur opinion and help, my current engine is zc 1.6 sohc, manual.... so my plans are

1. b.o.t the current engine, but since it is low boost(0.5 bar), i only afraid those power output does not fulfill my hunger of G force.. if need going higher boost (1 bar), dunno where to find the internal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience