2 April sepang open day , who want to go

monster mini

mini.jpg

minieng.jpg

saw 1 FD3s /s15 /R34/MRs/911/celica/.....and 1 monster KE70DX with 1JZ ( from Ipoh tire shop ) but forgot to take picture .....too busy change my brake pad...

100-0010_IMG.jpg

klg
good to hear you enjoy SIC ... brakes damn important especially if you like to last minute brake !!!! hahahaha but good to hear that you manage to get some spare pads and manage to enjoy the last few moments of the day !!! next time we go together la ... next week going down SIC that's why never go down yesterday ... cannot every weekend go la ... driver overheat !!! hahahahaha

yolk said:
klg
good to hear you enjoy SIC ... brakes damn important especially if you like to last minute brake !!!! hahahaha but good to hear that you manage to get some spare pads and manage to enjoy the last few moments of the day !!! next time we go together la ... next week going down SIC that's why never go down yesterday ... cannot every weekend go la ... driver overheat !!! hahahahaha

This week you going to SIC again.

yolk said:
klg
you no good lar ........go next week ..........but luckily you'r not here tooooo packed liao..........yalor.......now driver overheated liao.....hehehe.........next time sms me when you go

klgauto,
did u manage to snap de photo of the KE70 tanker.. i was like WTF is dis car when it pass by entrance outside de sound roaring of de engine oso lain sikit one.. macam dem kaw ganas and den masok pit all looking n puzzle den sekali tengok behind lamp is KE70.. wahahahahahaahahaha!!! de fella really transform de car into tanker la.. onli thing missing is tarak machine-gun keluar depan.. ahahahahahaahahahaah!

Regards,
Mike

TRD16v said:
klgauto,
did u manage to snap de photo of the KE70 tanker.. i was like WTF is dis car when it pass by entrance outside de sound roaring of de engine oso lain sikit one.. macam dem kaw ganas and den masok pit all looking n puzzle den sekali tengok behind lamp is KE70.. wahahahahahaahahaha!!! de fella really transform de car into tanker la.. onli thing missing is tarak machine-gun keluar depan.. ahahahahahaahahahaah!

Regards,
Mike

I also like "opppss" what car is that when looking at KE70.

Chu,
yep exactly.. but de sound from its engine is memang lain dari yang lain loh.. fuhhh! Good.

Regards,
Mike

TRD16v said:
klgauto,

Regards,
Mike
aiyak that monster arrrr.....we are same pit...........is made by ipoh tire shop with 1JZ inside ......KE70dx body.......kakaka....but me was tooooo busy on the track ....than masuk pit because of red light than masuk & Q up .......than finally brake pad finish masuk pit busy change pad than race again.........my camera is jaga by my friend so he take all the pic than he din take that monster ....... will try to ask other friend see who got it :)

wAh... the Mini car.. use all fiber make wan ka..?...looks like.. damn ringan le that mini car..wahahahaha

klgauto,
wahhhh dat KE70 tanker with 1JZ engine arrrr?? wahhhhh no wonder de sound dem kaw ganas la.. fuhhhh! respect the workshop a lot on such development! keng chow!

Regards,
Mike

klgauto,
Then must wait Acoustic back from shenzhen den onli can go in.. dat time all mali2 join SIC track day.. eheheheehehe.. oh yeah!

Acoustic,
Really I will said I enjoyed it very much!

Regards,
Mike

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom