1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

sad to hear after years of hard work. What car is planned aafter the sale

technically it was just 12 months. HAHAHA!

No plans yet. Very conflicted.
imho a 'family oriented' suspension could potentially solve the issue.

The interior is restored and have no ah beng acc so thats family oriented.

The engine is powerful enough to carry the whole family so thats 'family oriented'.

just the suspension...i think its much cheaper than getting another 'family oriented' car.
A bus have torque figure which can twist the world, its hp figure allow it to reach speed. Nobody said its not 'carrying people' oriented. All becoz the modern buses have suspension that hide all these non 'family oriented' item.

Think of your car like the AMG E55 wagon or something like that. It can tow a trailer, it cam tapau a 350z...wait, it can do both at the same time.

Last edited:
imho a 'family oriented' suspension could potentially solve the issue.

The interior is restored and have no ah beng acc so thats family oriented.

The engine is powerful enough to carry the whole family so thats 'family oriented'.

just the suspension...i think its much cheaper than getting another 'family oriented' car.
A bus have torque figure which can twist the world, its hp figure allow it to reach speed. Nobody said its not 'carrying people' oriented. All becoz the modern buses have suspension that hide all these non 'family oriented' item.

Think of your car like the AMG E55 wagon or something like that. It can tow a trailer, it cam tapau a 350z...wait, it can do both at the same time.
I am quite anal about mods and how they are done. Right now to get the car to the level I want will require another 20k. I don't have that much money or time to get to that level at the moment. Easier to sell and cut my losses

It drives really well. I manually tweaked it lower boost and the meter tells me 0.5bar saja and boy it's good.

But I'm putting the car up for sale now because I'm in desperate need of a family car and family making noise now cuz my "family car" not really family friendly.

told u to buy forester or exiga back then...coz its already family car with boost... :biggrin: :driver:

239436D0-2235-4016-89FC-CCBED532C1F6.jpeg
Oh man... definitely a heartache to not be able to complete the car. I am in the midst of my project and I hope I can complete it. Just ordered some stuff during Black Friday sales.
Spreading some of the damage over the next couple of months.

View attachment 573066 Oh man... definitely a heartache to not be able to complete the car. I am in the midst of my project and I hope I can complete it. Just ordered some stuff during Black Friday sales.
Spreading some of the damage over the next couple of months.
SWEET TURBO JESUS.. what brand turbo is that? NICE!

It drives really well. I manually tweaked it lower boost and the meter tells me 0.5bar saja and boy it's good.

But I'm putting the car up for sale now because I'm in desperate need of a family car and family making noise now cuz my "family car" not really family friendly.
Hello, do like me, get wife the family car and keep your monster. My VR with me for 18 years already, my wife got the new car every time.......lol

Hello, do like me, get wife the family car and keep your monster. My VR with me for 18 years already, my wife got the new car every time.......lol
I want to but I can't afford la. Wifes Myvi is breaking apart too

Thanks. Yea It’s a Blouch Performance Turbo (BPT) and it really has a fanciful housing.
Any reason you opted for this turbo? I'm a complete noob with turbos so any advice would be great

Well said, i did the same with my GF, let her drive a more humane car while i will be rolling in my little monster.

Thanks,
Ken

Well said, i did the same with my GF, let her drive a more humane car while i will be rolling in my little monster.

Thanks,
Ken
Agreed , its a 'double std' safe for us to practice.

Like me, since i scrap my plan of getting a Pajero Sport i put focus on 'improving' the BLM;
1.it has decent tint so wife wont complaint its hot.
2.it hac C pillar lights just like my waja.I install at both side not in the middle of the roof lining. I know 1 will do but why have 1 when we can have 2...hahaha.complete with switch ON-OFF-Follow Door
3.install brake lock for added safety.

It kept my wife happy with it for now.Next might be a reverse camera and keyless start.

The Waja is strictly mine. Always out of any discussion related to the word 'sell'. She seems to habe embrace this rule. She even said 'best lah bawak waja ni' when she was forced to drive it as i park blocking the BLM.

Sell Myvi then. better value to sell and get a family car with it. X70 perhaps
I will go for Diesel SUV like the Isuzu MUX or the Pajero Sport. Cheap, robust, got boost yet frugal.

After i was 'force' to drive the company van last week, i am lost in a world with the feeling of unlimited power that seems able to pull anything..modern VGT is cool. Falling more in love with diesel

agree with everyone opinions. Keep that monster, u sell this monster to get another less monster = a "monster" too.
maybe less headache but = "monster" too.
get one dual purpose family/wife car.

Don't lah! His headache one year already......lol
He already mentioned that it's due to external non vehicle related sources. If we keep harping on him to keep it, he will still stay stuck on the same conundrum for the next year. He beh song liao. Best to move on

Time to put a tune into his head

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom