Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc60

What you guys bought from 11.11 yesterday? I missed it to buy accessories part

the stupid apps were so congested most of my purchases got refunded as credit. Stupid apps.

Black Friday is coming, there will be more car parts on sale from US sites... 11.11 is more of China sale though a lot of other e-tailers have jumped on the bandwagon.

lazada lots of bugs....
many of those rm90 discount voucher, rm 90 min spend (literally free)
i didnt get to buy em but some people did... and they didnt even cancel most of their orders

all of the online shopping websites experienced unusual traffic... all the items are exhausted...transaction failed...I didn't get the things i desire to buy...very very disappointed...

all of the online shopping websites experienced unusual traffic... all the items are exhausted...transaction failed...I didn't get the things i desire to buy...very very disappointed...
You, Wendy_Wen and Kong1221 all share the same IP address.

What is the purpose of you creating multiple IDs to talk about a past shopping date?

Well it's failing miserably. Anyone duplicate IDs created and I ban Lazada fanboys/promoters

the stupid apps were so congested most of my purchases got refunded as credit. Stupid apps.
Those credits try to use them up. Last time I bought some items, they out of stock return in credit. Just before I got the chance to order something else they close down....:banghead:

What you guys bought from 11.11 yesterday? I missed it to buy accessories part
i bought car DVR recorder...the price is quite reasonable and i received the parcel two days after i made the purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom