Photos Of My 93' Corolla

Thanks! :D. The wheels are 17x7 (+40 offset) and the tyres are 205/40.

Here's a photo of the wheel from the Advanti website:

photon.jpg

i like this rims.. im using one too..
ahaha.. but using the 16 inch 8 hole..
replica.. ahahhaa.. nice ride bro..

Lovely! That looks better that some nude chicks man... Love AEs...

i like this rims.. im using one too..
ahaha.. but using the 16 inch 8 hole..
replica.. ahahhaa.. nice ride bro..

Nice! I'd be keen to see some pics sometime. Thanks for your comment! :)

Lovely! That looks better that some nude chicks man... Love AEs...

Haha! Thanks bro.

I just realised that I never posted any photos since I installed my OEM SuperStrut Momo leather steering wheel (came standard on the SuperStrut versions of the AE101 FX-GT, Levin GT Apex and Levin GTZ) and my OEM Lexus IS200 aluminium foot pedals. Here are the photos (this is before I gave the steering wheel a good clean with leather conditioner though unfortunately) -

Steering wheel:

32469774001_large.jpg

32469774005_large.jpg

32469774004_large.jpg

32469774003_large.jpg

32469774002_large.jpg

32469774006_large.jpg

32469774007_large.jpg

32469774008_large.jpg

Pedals:

32469774009_large.jpg

32469774011_large.jpg

32469774010_large.jpg

later ill try to post it.. i didnt bring the pic along in my lappie..
btw, cant say.. your car really awesome..
btw, where r u from bro?/

owh, new zealand.. cool..
how much have you spend on your ride?

I'd hate to think
028.gif
. I just worked it out (there's probably a few things I've missed since it's 6:47am here) and it comes to just over $4000 NZD (not sure what that is in your currency but you can convert it at xe.com), excluding the price of the car.

if convert to our currency is about 9.3k.. have you ever think on supercharge d engine?
just wondering, is there any weber selling in your place? how much will it cost? currently im using a carb, not efi.. ahahaa..

if convert to our currency is about 9.3k.. have you ever think on supercharge d engine?
just wondering, is there any weber selling in your place? how much will it cost? currently im using a carb, not efi.. ahahaa..

Yeah I've thought about going for a 4A-GZE supercharged engine out of a GT-Z Levin, but don't have enough cash to do it yet unfortunately. I'd still love to do a 4A-GE 20v Blacktop swap though. Yeah Webers are sold over here, I don't have much knowledge on them though so don't know how much they cost unfortunately. You should upgrade to EFI :D

yeah.. i like supercharged sounds.. just can say, humble but fast.. ahahaa..
change to efi.. mayb get other car with serious mode.. currently using a local car..
so just mode it.. later when starts working, mayb think to buy a new.. ahahaa..
here in malaysia hard to find weber.. using a small ones.. want to upgrade to a big ones..
but, hard to find here..

I designed some custom stickers the other day and had them printed today. I've put two in the engine bay. Let me know what you guys think :D

IMG_8280-resized.jpg

IMG_8272-resized.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom