Inspira, If convert body parts to Lancer GT

altimi

Can join Lancer club or not?

Attachments

• lancergt1.jpg
    lancergt1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaha, ko ni pun laaa... of course laa cannot sir, they dont allow a fake into their club what..

hahahahaha, ko ni pun laaa... of course laa cannot sir, they dont allow a fake into their club what..

plus, lancer owners paid more than rm100k for their cars. of courselah, imitation won't be allowed.

hahahaha btw inspira actually Lancer la...not fake...only bumper and logo different...all items are from mitsui...wait until they got ori Evo 10 halfcut....hahaaha

funny la u guys.....even this can be an issue.....

then can explain why evo club allow converted lancer to join???? :hmmmm:

funny la u guys.....even this can be an issue.....

then can explain why evo club allow converted lancer to join???? :hmmmm:

Cuz still got the original Mitsubishi Emblem and still Mitsubishi very own original car? :proud:

naza bestari 206 still join pug. club...

naza forte also still join kia forte club....

kih kih kih....

what ever...i just enjoy the show here... :adore:

i think after this those who wanna join evo club need to re-badge their Inspira 1st to mitsu logo..for processing purposes..hehehe..

Last edited:
converted lancer originally is a lancer itself by mitsubishi eventho its a converted 1..not copy from others..but for this 1 is 'base' only from mitsubishi..it is not d same bro..

i think after this those who wanna join evo club need to bring together their car registration card la..for processing purposes..hehehe..n maybe can start thinking of a way on how to differentiate d real lancer with d new proton..lol :stupid:
i tot they already are doing dis sir?

imitation is like some ahbeng company copy without permission apexi items. without real technology frm apexi then sell it lower or same price...same like walbro and GAB Malaysia...they oso sell it same price or less abit as original....but proton and mitsui is different story...they not copy...they got permission legaly, engine, gearbox all import from japan only bodykit and small items they make it here n fix here....so this is actually lancer...to make it lower price they need to put under proton logo than can enjoy the benefit of national cars....

btw maybe after this proton SC not allowed ori lancer owner service or buy parts from them..hahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom