Inspira, If convert body parts to Lancer GT

siapa beli... dia memang pandai... pandai meniru.... kalau exam dah kena tendang keluar....
only if u get caught sir.. ive never cheated in any exam, but i do think u need to be very skillful in order to cheat and not be caught red-handed in an exam, kudos to those who can do them flawless, and serves u right if kantoi!!

mitsui oso bring exora and persona to japan and rebadge it...to mitsubishi Grandis Jr and Mitsubishi ProColt 1.6 CPS hahaha

hehehe even in japan diahatsu boon luminas and toyota passo sette is sold side by side no issue, but in Malaysia with many subnormal iq in car motoring, wanna condemned proton effort...grow up and go out from ur cave, please ler talk like expert but actually a kindergarten level knowledge, please lah...for mitsu lancer ori u bought the cbu car but for proton buy local quality and i dont think the proton version wanna join the cbu lancer club because they will modified the inspira beautifully than the original mitsu lancer cause alot of them(the ori lancer) in the road blooooodyyyyyy standard uhuk no more money to buy aftermarket part sob sob but for exo x wanna be sluuuppp proton here i come slurrpppppp

Last edited:
inspira gt thier own club b4 the car on sale la, go thr la, dun kacau d ori here la..

well.. sad to say, wajalution owners can now taste the real evo DNA. so now we will call them Inspirution X

If proton rename the model to Proton Lancer then you are still proton...if proton sold the entire company to Mitsu.....then might be diffrent oldi
Evo and Modified lancer can Join MLOC bcos we are all from the same family.....the Lancer breed and MLOC stand for Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Club....

Maybe Inspira owner can form their own club called KSPI Kelab Sport Proton Inspira
PIOC - Proton Inspira Owner Club.....

If I am a Lancer GT owner and I would be happy bcos i can enjoy more compatible parts with more competitive price......

imitation is like some ahbeng company copy without permission apexi items. without real technology frm apexi then sell it lower or same price...same like walbro and GAB Malaysia...they oso sell it same price or less abit as original....but proton and mitsui is different story...they not copy...they got permission legaly, engine, gearbox all import from japan only bodykit and small items they make it here n fix here....so this is actually lancer...to make it lower price they need to put under proton logo than can enjoy the benefit of national cars....

btw maybe after this proton SC not allowed ori lancer owner service or buy parts from them..hahaha

exactly. i share my experience, my evo steering bush broke during gymkhana - went around asking chop shop and mitsu service centre also no stock. ask around, they refer me to a mitsu supplier but need to order.
so i went searching it - found a spare part shop and show him the broken part, he search and gave me a pair of wira steering bush (proton sticker shown same part no & made in japan). so i paid rm25/pair instead of rm125 per piece...so if Proton don allow us to buy mitsu parts....i think we will need to spend extra cash for same item.

If proton rename the model to Proton Lancer then you are still proton...if proton sold the entire company to Mitsu.....then might be diffrent oldi
Evo and Modified lancer can Join MLOC bcos we are all from the same family.....the Lancer breed and MLOC stand for Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Club....

Maybe Inspira owner can form their own club called KSPI Kelab Sport Proton Inspira
PIOC - Proton Inspira Owner Club.....

If I am a Lancer GT owner and I would be happy bcos i can enjoy more compatible parts with more competitive price......

Its not PIOC, its COPI, Club for Owners of Proton Inspira...............duh!!!!!

Btw, if MOD around, would suggest delete or move this to Proton thread, it so belong there!!!

Last edited:
I had the same experience Waja and Wira parts is mostly compatible with some parts of our ride...
Thanks to proton is let us have more choice on cheaper parts and options.

exactly. i share my experience, my evo steering bush broke during gymkhana - went around asking chop shop and mitsu service centre also no stock. ask around, they refer me to a mitsu supplier but need to order.
so i went searching it - found a spare part shop and show him the broken part, he search and gave me a pair of wira steering bush (proton sticker shown same part no & made in japan). so i paid rm25/pair instead of rm125 per piece...so if Proton don allow us to buy mitsu parts....i think we will need to spend extra cash for same item.

lol butthurt lancer owner. its still Mitsubishi, its still a lancer. it just rebadged. nothing "ciplak" bout that haha.

COPI - Copy :rofl:

Sounds right for proton though :laugh:

re-badged.....proton paid mitsu & an agreement sealed to get the rights to produce it.

copy = pirated - download without permission - against the law.

cheerz

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

I had the same experience Waja and Wira parts is mostly compatible with some parts of our ride...
Thanks to proton is let us have more choice on cheaper parts and options.

yup...exactly....at least we are happier if we think inspira launch can bring us benefits too.:biggrin:

Last edited:
what's done is done.. Whether or not it is considered as 'proton is moving forward' to people seems subjective...At the end of the day, both parties are just gonna have to learn to live with it, Lancer owners gotta accept that proton has released a re-badged lancer GT, and inspira owners gotta learn to accept that theirs is a proton inspira and not a mitsubishi Lancer GT.. but there is some common ground tho, u guys get to purchase compatible plug n play parts at a much CHEAPER price from now on.. Cheers!

for me, driving car is for comfort and as a transport, buy a car which make ur self confident, safe and most important is affortable to yourself. why have to convert become lancer or evo x? if buy inspira, u can mob until very good or garang inpira , no need to become lancer or what ever X u call only can become nice. dun be a 'wanker' or 'wanna be' or live behind at other people shadow. how u feel alwasy become a 'second grade' or 'little brother' when stop at traffic light side by side with lancer.

just my 2cent

Last edited:
i add some petrol can ar???

well...both lancer and inspira owner always living the the shadow of EVO-X...no need to get angry of each other...there's only slight different between....

:adore:

nothing to be angry la bro, is just a car, car only. actually i just like to bring out the main issue. when we bought thing, is not only thing itself but after sales service. what is the different between Old town white coffeee and kopi in corner shop, is just a kopi but the service.
i been driving protong more than ten years, from aeroback, wira then waja. really piss off their spare part and service, u should see that how they fix those water leaking door.

if i can affoard 80K, i rather to Vios or second hand city.

no more protong or sotong car for me, i dun want to get regret before i die.

Bro you've just blown lancer GT buddies which already hurt due to inspira launching. Not at right time la bro haha..

for those who buy Inspira but want to join Lancer club, why don't you think about bringing a Viet/Thai/China/Indon wife back home to join the ori wife? they are both women, see your ori wife will make noise or not?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom