Mugen introduces performance and styling package for the Honda CRZ

keshy

500 RPM
Honda-CRZ-Mugen.jpg

The CRZ has not made it to Malaysian shores yet but renowned Honda tuner has already revealed its range of styling upgrades for the new car in the UK.

The upgrades will be sold as a part of Mugen's 'Hybrid Advanced Sports' range and the styling changes include aerodynamic body kits, a new rear spoiler and diffuser and new alloy wheel options.

Honda-CRZ-Mugen-1-600x397.jpg

The upgrade list also includes engine tuning components as well as suspension and brake upgrades. Mugen will also offer interior upgrades to match the striking looks of the exterior.

Regarded as the spiritual successor to the CR-X, it's not yet known when the compact hybrid electric automobile (marketed as a "sport hybrid coupe") will make it to Malaysia but rest assured, the body kits are already available.

Source: Autocar

Attachments

• Honda CRZ Mugen.jpg
    Honda CRZ Mugen.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 498
Nice car with good fuel eco..
I tested last month. Very good for the people who want speed and fuel safe at the same time..
This is the pic of the car that I tested in Jpn.

Sorry pic a bit blur due to poor h/p camera..
attachment.php

Attachments

• crz.jpg
    crz.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 13,779
whoa dude... the rear bumper barely made it from hitting the curb... nice kit...

MEAN & GREEN...i like this idea...when first heard about the CRZ i was so hoping they'd make the proto into production...n now i have a new wish... i wonder how much will the price be once pass our gomen's hands?

Nice car with good fuel eco..
I tested last month. Very good for the people who want speed and fuel safe at the same time..
This is the pic of the car that I tested in Jpn.

Sorry pic a bit blur due to poor h/p camera..
attachment.php

The car you tested is Honda Insight right? not CRZ?

attachment.php

sorry my mistake.. this is the on.. borrowed it from Twin Ring Motegi..

Attachments

• 28032010535.jpg
    28032010535.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 3,874
I actually saw one in gun metal insight with trade plate driving around.

Pretty excited and was wondering what is it doing over our shores. :burnout:

Top Bottom