Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
XfaC.....when my ride park beside urs.....mine just like a ke le fe.....:biggrin:

Hahahahahaha~~this Peanut so pandai talk jokes...kelefe....that time TT with you in Seremban all also said your car nice colour nice kit. kelefe? i don't think so, Hehehehe:rofl::rofl: we look more kelefe than you....Kakakaka:biggrin::biggrin:

Bump:
XfaC.....when my ride park beside urs.....mine just like a ke le fe.....:biggrin:

Hahahahahaha~~this Peanut so pandai talk jokes...kelefe....that time TT with you in Seremban all also said your car nice colour nice kit. kelefe? i don't think so, Hehehehe:rofl::rofl: we look more kelefe than you....Kakakaka:biggrin::biggrin:

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
peanut's car was the loudest and cuntest in tarc lor..nobody wanna see mine also..:adore: now bcum digiman more attention grabbing!!!

Bump: peanut's car was the loudest and cuntest in tarc lor..nobody wanna see mine also..:adore: now bcum digiman more attention grabbing!!!

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
what did the Merc owner do?

Bump: what did the Merc owner do?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Izzit because of the blue light and the back light ?..

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Idiot drivers is at the other thread la bro. Hehe :biggrin:

Bump: Idiot drivers is at the other thread la bro. Hehe :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the blue lights on the merc reminds me of those anti-colision light you could find at the tip of the aircraft wings.

Maybe the merc driver is an aloplane pilot himself kua?

Bump: the blue lights on the merc reminds me of those anti-colision light you could find at the tip of the aircraft wings.

Maybe the merc driver is an aloplane pilot himself kua?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hahahaa.... my dad also same car... my dad only play ICE.. hahaha... i think he faint if see this car...

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
hmmmm...silly lights on merc?hmmm....the merc is nicer WITHOUT those SILLY light....:hmmmm:

Bump: hmmmm...silly lights on merc?hmmm....the merc is nicer WITHOUT those SILLY light....:hmmmm:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Some of you might have saw my post before about this DIY king Honda Accord. I bumped into him just few days back and in the spirit of Chinese New Year...He DIY painted his front bumper, rear bumper and spoiler to green colour and he finally got twin exhaust... Maybe he want to attract some luck so that cows could come to his car and chew his car as they might think his car is grass.

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Some of you might have saw my post before about this DIY king Honda Accord. I bumped into him just few days back and in the spirit of Chinese New Year...He DIY painted his front bumper, rear bumper and spoiler to green colour and he finally got twin exhaust... Maybe he want to attract some luck so that cows could come to his car and chew his car as they might think his car is grass.

many businessmen believe in fungshui. One businessman i know once had consulted a master and the master told him to ditch his wife if he ever wanted to be successful and rich in his business in the future.....

Donno if he really ditch his wife or not.....:biggrin: