My Hari Raya Open House

raya mah... its the only time you can find these lauk man!!!

Thanks guys, sorry for who I miss to invited. Maybe next year will make it happen again but at new location..

Bro ley,

My car, I park far-far away from my houselar...so seganlar with those monster..siap all my jiran posing took pictures lor....already like autoshow..hehee

Bro Azizi & lancer7891

It's ok..maybe next time you can come to my house...:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: No prob bro! Skali-skala gempaq seh...all monsters around yur neighbourhood!

IMG_2013.jpg

"SEDAPNYA SATAY EALT"

Thank's ealt for the super asam laksa(had 2 bowls), mihun soup with sambal hebat (had 2 bowls), nasi impit with kuah kacang sedap (had 1 plate), lemang istimewa with serunding daging special (had 4 pcs), and powerfull kajang satay (had 5 sticks).. and i'm still full till now!!!
:adore:

eh Mr P, jangan tipu la....i see you makan satay more that 5 leh(10sticks or more)......laksa more than 2 bowls(4 bowls), mihun soup more than 2 bowls(4 bowls), nasi impit with kuah kacang more than 1 plate(2 plate), lemang istimewa with serunding daging special more than 4 pcs(banyak, cant count).

...ini baru betul

no lah.. thats all i had..hahahaha.. no breakfast mah.. so by the time i reach there i was damm hungry lah..hahahaa... btw.. forgot to mention that i shared the food with my gf...

eh Mr P, jangan tipu la....i see you makan satay more that 5 leh(10sticks or more)......laksa more than 2 bowls(4 bowls), mihun soup more than 2 bowls(4 bowls), nasi impit with kuah kacang more than 1 plate(2 plate), lemang istimewa with serunding daging special more than 4 pcs(banyak, cant count).

...ini baru betul
Open house mah... kalau tak makan banyak , ealt feel not good pulak...:biggrin:

Open house mah... kalau tak makan banyak , ealt feel not good pulak...:biggrin:

yaya, u r rite, thats y Ealt family keep refill and refill....non stop refill for us...haha....anyway, thanks Ealt for an invitation.

yalah anyway thanks Ealt......leslie
i m for the first time i joint.......:driver:
i go your open house..........:biggrin: i meet mloc members:biggrin:
hope got lot tt ..etc.... hehehehe:biggrin:
:wavey:

hahaa....thanks guys for your support..i had to close my house until 11pm that day...too many friends have came....but worthy,got so many nice friends....

the gold bling got story behind it.. but i'll leave it to lauguan to explain to you lah..

newspaper today (sin chew), regarding the stolen car been stoled and potong and take out the accesseries within 1 hour after stole at PJ area chopshop. and said this stolen car been active within this 3 month...<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Last edited:
Top Bottom