car break in...blady thieves

sorry to hear that..omg wtf..all ur things they took..omg ... really like animal la..tak kesian ppl la...arghhhhhhhhh.. now everyplace is danger n not safe...i see ur pic that many things gone .. omg really la...nowdays the thief only wan money without working..fak

oh my goddddd calvin.....was really shocked to see the aftermath pics of ur car...
felt very sorry for wat happened to ur ride bro... :(
sigh...wats happening to the world these days la.....
damn those pathetic spastic low life faggots....:mad:

ppl earn and use the hard earned money to mod their cars...and these F*cktards just come and rips it away from us....
u have legs and arms...and u are not spastic....go earn a proper living la....knn....hmmm wait a min, mayb they are spastic in nature....:hmmmm:

Last edited:
guys, would it work if somehow all of us write a petition and hand it up to micheal chong or something. we need to get some light and press coverage on things like these. its happening and its happening like on a daily basis and nothing is done (talk about the AGP motto of fighting crime)

no needlah...i believe that he'll get his pay back naturally.

jt plz dun buy STOLEN goods!!!!!!!!!!

when there's a demand....here goes the SUPPLY and the cycle will never ever stop!

no needlah...i believe that he'll get his pay back naturally.

jt plz dun buy STOLEN goods!!!!!!!!!!

when there's a demand....here goes the SUPPLY and the cycle will never ever stop!

AGREE!! if we dun buy than they wont steal..REMEMBER it might happen to u in future~!!

hmm...wat would i say?

even ive pm moderator about the guy selling the stolen seat,but....no ACTION was taken as well ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hmm...wat would i say?

even ive pm moderator about the guy selling the stolen seat,but....no ACTION was taken as well ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bro.
if i were u i will call him out and verify the seat and sort it out...
this is a good chance to retrieve it back... if he insist to meet up.. make a police report...

"only front seat evo 2 for sale with railling wira,satria,putra Rm1700

pls sms only at 012-2230344"

i copy his number here in case he remove his contact...

Bro.
if i were u i will call him out and verify the seat and sort it out...
this is a good chance to retrieve it back... if he insist to meet up.. make a police report...

"only front seat evo 2 for sale with railling wira,satria,putra Rm1700

pls sms only at 012-2230344"

i copy his number here in case he remove his contact...

thanks for the advice....i jt dun wish to cause more troubles...

trust me...they gonna paid for it someday.

police report?they wont do anything on it.

thanks for the advice....i jt dun wish to cause more troubles...

trust me...they gonna paid for it someday.

police report?they wont do anything on it.

i understand. but i think next time everyone should keep a journal on their car mods (serial numbers ETC)

but what if the evo2 seat is not yours, then u call the cops then paiseh le

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom