Random Car Pics Part 2

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
Where's the other one? Is that a Gallardo Superleggera in front of this beast?
not actually...1 wf plate "SG" (pic2) park at left side & another 1 wf plate "SD"(pic3) was park at right hand of the hotel main extrance....if not mistaken....both same color & model...oni sport rim different...& the black lambo caliber is belong to the "SD" plate's lambo..
if not mistaken i saw this group during last year (2006) merdeka race...they oso have another wf orange color...i will try to dig my pc 4 the photo...

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
Photo #1, #2 and #4 is the '07 Gallardo..
Photo #3 is the '04 one..
bro..r u refering to my pics? cos i oso not really familiar wf all the lambo model...jus like this "bull" very much...tat all...:biggrin:
btw, how to differentiate the 2? cos i oni notice the caliber's color & rims different...:hmmmm:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
bro..r u refering to my pics? cos i oso not really familiar wf all the lambo model...jus like this "bull" very much...tat all...:biggrin:
btw, how to differentiate the 2? cos i oni notice the caliber's color & rims different...:hmmmm:
The 5-spoke wheels came only on the '06+ models, like Gallardo Coupe, Spider, and SE.

But nowadays can do anything.. buy those wheels and put to an '04 car..
But you can tell though, IIRC the seats were a bit different.
Need to ask the Lambo people.

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Very nice car...how much is it? :)

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
The 5-spoke wheels came only on the '06+ models, like Gallardo Coupe, Spider, and SE.

But nowadays can do anything.. buy those wheels and put to an '04 car..
But you can tell though, IIRC the seats were a bit different.
Need to ask the Lambo people.
ic...noted...:biggrin:
dont know how much loh...:hmmmm:

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
huge VR4 group gathering @ pg...local + thai more then 15 units...but i didnt actually count...jus guessing oni...

thai group go out 4 a ride while local still staying at hotel...

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
physically on the size oso rite? 1 more "M" bigger than "G" rite? correct me if im wrong...jus to recall my memory...:biggrin:

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
yes the murcielago is the bigger lambo while the gallardo is the baby bull....

Aftermath

Oct 12, 2007
Hey speaking about Lambo guys..I saw a Yellow Lamborghini LP640 this morning in Ampang. Number plate was WFM 1. Didn't take any pics for i dun always bring my camera around..if i knew i was going to see one today would have brought it along!!!! :banghead: It sounded awesome!!! I spotted in on Jln Ampang Hilir heading towards the city direction.

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
Hey speaking about Lambo guys..I saw a Yellow Lamborghini LP640 this morning in Ampang. Number plate was WFM 1. Didn't take any pics for i dun always bring my camera around..if i knew i was going to see one today would have brought it along!!!! :banghead: It sounded awesome!!! I spotted in on Jln Ampang Hilir heading towards the city direction.
Are you sure WFM 1??..I also saw a LP640 during an F1 but not sure whether WFM 1 or WPM 1

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am now certain the 330e isn't exactly an athletic car. it was wishful thinking that with the benefit of an 80+ hp electric motor paired with decent sportiness of the F30, would turn the e-quivalent into a bionic 330i.

In truth the 330e is more like a 320i loaded with BMW's famed plug-in e drive system but with a colossal 200kg extra, and a surplus that weighs as much as a human family...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience