Speeding Cut Off

zzainudin

500 RPM
Hi all sifu's here @ ZTH..

got 1 question here..
how to make easy way to pull out the engine cut off..
somebody said alter some wire in speedometer..is it right?

any idea my friend!

err.. normally I hear that mit engine is base on RPM to cut off.
I had been test on my car.. there is no speed cut after 180km/h
For example :
ur engine cut off is at 8000rpm.
existing gearbox can speed at 190km/h
change other gearbox with low final drive ratio : maybe u can get up to 235km/h

the more safe and superb way is to put speed meter...
pivot ma.. 200++ onli...
dun take the risk.. later ecu i/c burn.. not to say more expensive thn the speed meter only...but find the ecu like hell i tell u...
dun take the risk...
good luck..

pivot speed meter oso can do the speed cut trick

err.. normally I hear that mit engine is base on RPM to cut off.
I had been test on my car.. there is no speed cut after 180km/h
For example :
ur engine cut off is at 8000rpm.
existing gearbox can speed at 190km/h
change other gearbox with low final drive ratio : maybe u can get up to 235km/h

yea bro..mine got rpm cut n speed cut...i tried before can reach around 190km/h only after that cut off..std rpm cut 7.6k..both of them r function..

is it pivot speed meter better than rsm?

not to say pivot better or rsm better....
is dat pivot speed meter is cheaper.....
but rsm looks more cool la...
wahahaha

ouch... u all wack until rpm reach 8000?? can reach on that for 5th gear??

What is the purpose about the speed limit cut?? Till now i still don't really get it.. Can someone explain what it for? I had seen a meter also have this function, but i dun really understand what the SPEED LIMIT CUT for..

What is the purpose about the speed limit cut?? Till now i still don't really get it.. Can someone explain what it for? I had seen a meter also have this function, but i dun really understand what the SPEED LIMIT CUT for..

I'm only making a guess here. Since all Gov speed limits around the world are way under 180kph (except the Autobahn), I think the speed limiter is a method for the car manufacturers to prevent damage to rotating parts like shafts and bearings and tyres. How many of us actually buy tyres that are safely rated for >180kph? It's a safety cutoff for people who like to drive fast but don't really take care of their cars.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm only making a guess here. Since all Gov speed limits around the world are way under 180kph (except the Autobahn), I think the speed limiter is a method for the car manufacturers to prevent damage to rotating parts like shafts and bearings and tyres. How many of us actually buy tyres that are safely rated for >180kph? It's a safety cutoff for people who like to drive fast but don't really take care of their cars.

Just my 2 cents.

SO mean the limit speed cut if cut the speed limit that the car can go? I still don't understand. Can someone just explain in simply for me? Hehe.. My english quite poor.

speed cut = limit the car speed above 180km/h

if u wish to go further, u will need to unlock it. some can do it by flash ecu, or easier is to install RSM/speed meter....to unlock it.

the purpose is road safety....in japan, nmo matter wat car u drive. standard meter is 180km/h ,tat will be the max speed u can go in road.

if u wish to drive faster than tat, u gotta go to track. tat's all.

there is speed cut, rpm/rev cut, boost cut...etc

btw, not all car can reach 8000rpm, different story if u drive vtec or mivec which required to deliver power at high rpm.

standard car normaly wont hit 8000rpm for sure

my2cent n corect me if im wrong

Normally people is go to pivot speed meter as is it cheaper way :D

speed cut = limit the car speed above 180km/h

if u wish to go further, u will need to unlock it. some can do it by flash ecu, or easier is to install RSM/speed meter....to unlock it.

the purpose is road safety....in japan, nmo matter wat car u drive. standard meter is 180km/h ,tat will be the max speed u can go in road.

if u wish to drive faster than tat, u gotta go to track. tat's all.

there is speed cut, rpm/rev cut, boost cut...etc

btw, not all car can reach 8000rpm, different story if u drive vtec or mivec which required to deliver power at high rpm.

standard car normaly wont hit 8000rpm for sure

my2cent n corect me if im wrong
Oh.. Mean if they wanna speed above 180km/h, they should put in speed limit remover? But i guess this is only for ECU car right? Carb engine car doesn't effect much right?

Top Bottom