1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sounds like you really have to ask your tuner to get your idle etc tuned properly man. Spend so much but he can't even offer a solution for idle is really pretty ridiculous. Not too sure about your Spitronics, but many ECU in the market including my Megasquirt and the common Links, have a feature to control the idle using only ignition timing, and tuned right it can be pretty close to OEM. You should try asking your tuner on this.

Anyway, I'd vote to see this project through and at least being able to enjoy the car. Now spend so much time and money, but never get to enjoy the car then sell, not worth it ba. At least if you get to enjoy the car, even if you sell it at a loss, still not a complete loss as you managed to enjoy it.
I was thinking the same. Which is why I'm opting not to go back to that tuner anymore and also swallowing the bill to change to a Links Storm. See how first.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I was thinking the same. Which is why I'm opting not to go back to that tuner anymore and also swallowing the bill to change to a Links Storm. See how first.
While you're at it might as well change ALL the wiring to mil-spec harness? Sounds like a long way to go.
Is this thread a year old yet?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Reactions: Izso

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hey, my car was off the road for 1.5 years, and even now I wouldn't call it complete lol
Is it an off road Range Rover? Haha. Sorry damn lame. I bored. Very free after work.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
it does?!?
Should make an instagram account for your car.

I got idea for the account name.

bmw1jzparking

*cabut*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia had just set new benchmarks for executive sedans with the unveiling of the new Accord today. The 9<sup>th</sup> generation Accord now comes in strategic packages, in an effort to offer value while maintaining premium features in all its variants...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience