Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

ZTH-MAC TT - Discuss Here...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Who is Mr Cinderella and LSM?

I need to monitor this thread more. I didn't know there was a TT until VR mentioned it to me in Whatsapp

I need to monitor this thread more. I didn't know there was a TT until VR mentioned it to me in Whatsapp

Your car ready can join loh, will inform you again. You have met Parakey, the others a nice bunch of fellows. We have Wira, Evo Perdana, Rare Soarer, a FTO, Old VR, probably the GTR if Koshin is back and plus your monster is a good add.....:driver:

Mr cinderella is my hermit pal. He bugged me to leave before midnight..so the name..he isnt a forum member btw.
Lsm is lsm1991.

Location link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dima+Restaurant/@3.1191589,101.577193,294m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2858319bc0e46281!8m2!3d3.1188999!4d101.5779748

Confirm Attendees:
marsha1l_v6
alcyon
vr2turbo
lsm1991
parakey

:driver:

Dima Restaurant. Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Selangor.
27th January 2018
9pm onwards
Agenda: getting know other car enthusiast ++++and much more :listen:

can pm me if interested to join,whatsapp group available too.

Wah sorry had to miss this, got some crazy urgent tender to attend to and was working long overtimes for that shit! :mad:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Is there any specific harm to the car if engine braking is occasionally applied? Like will the transmission, clutch or anything else be prone to damage?

I drive a manual transmission car and I tend to use engine braking a lot to slow down my car instead of using the brakes. Some people come and tell me that what I am doing will eventually harm my transmission.

So, what are the thoughts and opinions from you all regarding engine braking?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom