GT Radial Champiro HPY

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i do 81kph on 80limit. Bang....photo sent to house. On old sentra...cmon. :banghead:
Where and when? That's not fair la, obviously very itchy police! Even in countries where the police are very strict like Australia & the US they still allow about 10kph tolerance!

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
i'm no tourist....pitty laaa, lol...
i know where the police sit, hiding behind emergency stop section. :hmmmm:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i'm no tourist....pitty laaa, lol...
i know where the police sit, hiding behind emergency stop section. :hmmmm:
My 121 saman I also know there got trap, on uphill I was doing faster and as almost reach hill top was decelerating however traffic must be clear and got shot me at the top of the hill, because I know when going downhill I should be below 120......lol:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
My 121 saman I also know there got trap, on uphill I was doing faster and as almost reach hill top was decelerating however traffic must be clear and got shot me at the top of the hill, because I know when going downhill I should be below 120......lol:biggrin:
Boosting with VR, uphill also can't slow you down. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Boosting with VR, uphill also can't slow you down. :biggrin:
haha....during my trip to Kuantan many many years ago, not so much highways routes those days, so when traffic was heavy, so overtaking on trunk road was difficult, probably one car by one car, then when reach hilly area and especially got heavy trunk in front all traffic real slow, VR boost can overtake 14 cars in a row.....lol:biggrin:

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
haha....during my trip to Kaantan many many years ago, not so much highways routes those days, so when traffic was heavy, so overtaking on trunk road was difficult, probably one car by one car, then when reach hilly area and especially got heavy trunk in front all traffic real slow, VR boost can overtake 14 cars in a row.....lol:biggrin:
Where is Kaantan? Or you mean Kuantan?

14 cars in a row? Other people sure think you are some reckless young driver. :biggrin: You are poisoning me with turbo power now...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Where is Kaantan? Or you mean Kuantan?

14 cars in a row? Other people sure think you are some reckless young driver. :biggrin: You are poisoning me with turbo power now...
Oh my, sorry....typo

Not reckless, just have power and fast enough to overtake before reaching the top which is blind to me, for on coming cars. Those days car mostly NA no power mah! Nowadays most have power dy as many coming out with turbo as standard.....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Oh my, sorry....typo

Not reckless, just have power and fast enough to overtake before reaching the top which is blind to me, for on coming cars. Those days car mostly NA no power mah! Nowadays most have power dy as many coming out with turbo as standard.....:driver:
Must be a very long straight uphill since you said can see far ahead and still overtake 14 cars at one go.

But older days, NA power got VTEC, MIVEC those. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Not as much as nowadays......lol:biggrin:
Well, like you said, turbocharged cars are getting more common now. Although are they really good in long run remains to be seen as turbo engines require extra care. Most normal people don't bother too much on engine stuff.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, like you said, turbocharged cars are getting more common now. Although are they really good in long run remains to be seen as turbo engines require extra care. Most normal people don't bother too much on engine stuff.
I don't know why people always think turbo cars need extra care. What extra care? I change oil same as my NA cars. Probably those drivers always trash their car but I don't see it as higher maintenance. Nowadays newer turbo seems to be giving good mileage also as oppose to our old school turbo....:driver:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
I don't know why people always think turbo cars need extra care. What extra care? I change oil same as my NA cars. Probably those drivers always trash their car but I don't see it as higher maintenance. Nowadays newer turbo seems to be giving good mileage also as oppose to our old school turbo....:driver:
Who knows, turbo syok....boost all the way from North to South. lol...:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Turbo servicing? 2 weeks ago, I chatted with sifu Titanrev about turbo cars. He told me turbo engines need to care a lot of things like oil temperature, water temperature. Need to check if charge pipe loose or not loose. He said got one time he is driving his WRX at 260kph, suddenly lose boost because his by pass valve vacuum hose fly out. Maybe these are only common with old school turbo engines with high boost?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Turbo servicing? 2 weeks ago, I chatted with sifu Titanrev about turbo cars. He told me turbo engines need to care a lot of things like oil temperature, water temperature. Need to check if charge pipe loose or not loose. He said got one time he is driving his WRX at 260kph, suddenly lose boost because his by pass valve vacuum hose fly out. Maybe these are only common with old school turbo engines with high boost?
Take care meaning don't overheat loh! he do 260 like max out dy..........hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hello, if so easy over heat all turbo engine die already loh........
So, I guess this thing depends on what boost level that the engine is running, whether the cooling system is effective or not...

Not only Titanrev told me about overheating. My relative who drives 350Z said before he joined Evo and STI owners on touge run. He said their cars are fast and hard to chase. But after going fast for some time, all of them stop by at roadside to rest because water temperature is overheating. :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

4G13 and 4G93 engine... Air-cond off = akinda stable RPM shows 800-900.
Air Cond On RPM Drops to 500-600? What is the prob?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience