WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

But for me to jump to 80 plus kg seems too much, haha.

In a way, the history of the new engine is unknown. You don't know where he source the engine and what comes with that engine. You're right, a car with as much original stock parts as possible tend to fetch higher price especially for performance cars. But if it is a modded ordinary car, then the modded one tends to fetch higher price.

That means you are saying Izso is short? :rofl:

The Evo now still command a price as many still wants them. Gets Older then slowly will die down...

Not that short, but only don't have your height......lol:rofl:

In a way, the history of the new engine is unknown. You don't know where he source the engine and what comes with that engine. You're right, a car with as much original stock parts as possible tend to fetch higher price especially for performance cars. But if it is a modded ordinary car, then the modded one tends to fetch higher price.

haha i dont think this is particularly true haha, imo it really depends on what has been done to it, some are just so over done....

Is it the metallic grey color one already face lifted to E9 also? That price is damn high for an E7, can get an E8 MR already. Last week in one of the FB forums, got 1 nice black E7 also already facelifted to E9 sold with asking price of 80k, not sure how much the final selling price though but the car is done up very nicely. If normal E7 should be less than 70k already. Recently got quite many E7s on sale.

That's why i kindly declined him the offer and treated him a starbucks as compensation to his time and fuel spent. Yeah i noticed lots of E7 on sales too, but most of them the price is still at 70k range and some even with modified bodykits and stroked engines. I don't like stroked engines, unless i am the one doing it :rofl:

But for me to jump to 80 plus kg seems too much, haha.

That means you are saying Izso is short? :rofl:

I can help you with that, just you need a gym membership and 4 days of 2 hours of your time. I can share with you my training programs. You only need to go to gym twice a week, and another 2 days you can stay home and work your own.

Thats why i declined his offer, too many uncertainties of that engine and he is not willing to share, he said he would share after i pay my deposit.

Thats why i declined his offer, too many uncertainties of that engine and he is not willing to share, he said he would share after i pay my deposit.

If seller not willing to share means he might be hiding something, good choice of rejecting

If seller not willing to share means he might be hiding something, good choice of rejecting

Of course, i have done sales for a living, any hidden agenda from the seller i can detect it, call it a work hunch. I might worry that's a stolen car.

Of course, i have done sales for a living, any hidden agenda from the seller i can detect it, call it a work hunch. I might worry that's a stolen car.

That would be even more of a bummer if it was a stolen car. Fear it could be formerly from Singapore too :biggrin:

That would be even more of a bummer if it was a stolen car. Fear it could be formerly from Singapore too :biggrin:

Wow make sense, but this thing has roadtax till this year Aug. :confused:. Might be genuine Malaysian owned car but stolen.

The Evo now still command a price as many still wants them. Gets Older then slowly will die down...

Not that short, but only don't have your height......lol:rofl:

Perhaps TS can consider Evo VI especially the T.M.E version. CK4A chassis Evo are older but they are also lighter. Engine parts can also be shared until Evo IX. As for wheels, I think they can only go as large as 17 inch with stock fenders.

My height is just slightly taller than average people. :biggrin:

haha i dont think this is particularly true haha, imo it really depends on what has been done to it, some are just so over done....

The stock thing doesn't work for every cars. But if it is an iconic old car, then that will be true. Like R32 GT-R for example... Or any other performance cars with over 20 years old history. At such age, people probably prefer a stock car rather than a modded car.

That's why i kindly declined him the offer and treated him a starbucks as compensation to his time and fuel spent. Yeah i noticed lots of E7 on sales too, but most of them the price is still at 70k range and some even with modified bodykits and stroked engines. I don't like stroked engines, unless i am the one doing it :rofl:

I can help you with that, just you need a gym membership and 4 days of 2 hours of your time. I can share with you my training programs. You only need to go to gym twice a week, and another 2 days you can stay home and work your own.

Never tried going to gym before. But din't know that will help to gain weight.

Well, if he only share after you pay him the deposit, then that doesn't sound too good because a certain amount of money has already been paid.

Perhaps TS can consider Evo VI especially the T.M.E version. CK4A chassis Evo are older but they are also lighter. Engine parts can also be shared until Evo IX. As for wheels, I think they can only go as large as 17 inch with stock fenders.

The stock thing doesn't work for every cars. But if it is an iconic old car, then that will be true. Like R32 GT-R for example... Or any other performance cars with over 20 years old history. At such age, people probably prefer a stock car rather than a modded car.

Never tried going to gym before. But din't know that will help to gain weight.

Well, if he only share after you pay him the deposit, then that doesn't sound too good because a certain amount of money has already been paid.

Nah i think will go for EVO VII at the very least, but not the GTA though. EVO VI TME look does not appeal to me, i think EVO IV has a better looks than it (SORRY TO THOSE EVO VI TME HARDCORE SUPPORTERS OR DRIVERS, NO PUN INTENDED)

You got a very high meta rate, eating conventionally will not help as your body will either burn or expel the excessive nutrients. In order to help your body to absorb more nutrients, gaining muscles is one of it, your body will absorb more when its in shock, especially after workout, your muscles are teared and in need of regeneration through nutrients.

Nah i think will go for EVO VII at the very least, but not the GTA though. EVO VI TME look does not appeal to me, i think EVO IV has a better looks than it (SORRY TO THOSE EVO VI TME HARDCORE SUPPORTERS OR DRIVERS, NO PUN INTENDED)

You got a very high meta rate, eating conventionally will not help as your body will either burn or expel the excessive nutrients. In order to help your body to absorb more nutrients, gaining muscles is one of it, your body will absorb more when its in shock, especially after workout, your muscles are teared and in need of regeneration through nutrients.

If you really have an Evo VI, you can swap out the bumpers and from lamp with the older Evo IV if you prefer that more. But I'm not sure about the difference between both chassis as they using different codes, CN9A and CP9A.

I see. So, exercising should work as well.

If you really have an Evo VI, you can swap out the bumpers and from lamp with the older Evo IV if you prefer that more. But I'm not sure about the difference between both chassis as they using different codes, CN9A and CP9A.

LOL then i would just keep the looks of E6 ... haha.

Not really, cardio exercise will make you even skinnier.

If you have a VI, why on earth would anyone want to make it look like a IV?

And it's weight training, not exercising per-se.

TME is even much harder to find leh!

I prefer stock cars or as close to stock as possible for any used cars. I prefer to mod myself later as I take that as part of the fun having a car as well.

If you have a VI, why on earth would anyone want to make it look like a IV?

And it's weight training, not exercising per-se.

Because he says he prefers the IV look over the VI. Just exterior preferences.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom