WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

Just wondering is it still possible to loan an Evo III? The last model was 2005 and I think most banks don't loan a 10-year old car?

Mitevo7, my opinion is - if you love the car, go ahead. You can sell it if you regret one day. All you need is accept the depreciation, burned pocket for maintenance and petrol. But, at least you owned it right? In the future you can tell your grandson "Grandpa owned this before!"

LOL we better stop doing the age chat thingy, later on somebody will butt in and smack three of our asses ~ How envy of me, the only "sports" car i get to drive in the 80's was the RX-7 FC. Shit it was fxxking small and being 86kg man, its very hard for me to get in and out. When i first rode in a E6, it was like dream car, big enough to ferry 4 persons, quick enough to drive spiritually. Ah ~ How i wish i am financially stable enough to own an E8.

Yah! some cars for me cannot drive also. I tried the RX7 FD, head touch the roof...:banghead:

Those days may not have grey import yet, but not too sure. There was the 240Z first model then later the 260Z and the 280Z, then model change to 280ZX, 300ZX, then later 350Z and 370Z

Should be S30 > S130 > Z31 > Z32 > Z33 > Z34 for Fairlady lineup.

LOL we better stop doing the age chat thingy, later on somebody will butt in and smack three of our asses ~ How envy of me, the only "sports" car i get to drive in the 80's was the RX-7 FC. Shit it was fxxking small and being 86kg man, its very hard for me to get in and out. When i first rode in a E6, it was like dream car, big enough to ferry 4 persons, quick enough to drive spiritually. Ah ~ How i wish i am financially stable enough to own an E8.

I got into FC before but it was really difficult for me to get in due to the one I go into is fitted with a roll cage. I'm thin at 50kg but still it took me quite some time to get inside. :banghead:

I got into FC before but it was really difficult for me to get in due to the one I go into is fitted with a roll cage. I'm thin at 50kg but still it took me quite some time to get inside. :banghead:

Yup, in that order but S30 got 3 variants.

The one I went into no roll cage but imagine small RENESIS hardly can go in, so how BIG unker go in.....hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

Yup, in that order but S30 got 3 variants.

The one I went into no roll cage but imagine small RENESIS hardly can go in, so how BIG unker go in.....hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

*Renesis*

Dude you really need to have more sandwiches (metaphor). 50kg is just like average women's weight. Freaking FC is so freaking small but the car can dash and fly into corners like a rocket, plus the high revving sound from the 13B rotary engine, its like piloting a plane. But the dashboard and the cramp space is really a killer disadvantage. I really wondered how Vin Diesel got into the FD he used in F&F movie.

*Renesis*

Dude you really need to have more sandwiches (metaphor). 50kg is just like average women's weight. Freaking FC is so freaking small but the car can dash and fly into corners like a rocket, plus the high revving sound from the 13B rotary engine, its like piloting a plane. But the dashboard and the cramp space is really a killer disadvantage. I really wondered how Vin Diesel got into the FD he used in F&F movie.

Hahaha, I'm really considered as very thin especially for my height at around 185cm. Can't help it, I just seems to be unable to grow more meat. :rofl:

Hahaha, I'm really considered as very thin especially for my height at around 185cm. Can't help it, I just seems to be unable to grow more meat. :rofl:

Impossible, i went from scrawny 52kg to 86kg in 5 years by just eating alittle bit more + hitting the gyms. Hehehe. Dude you really need to get back your diet and exercising. Went for another E7 the other day, carbon fibre hoodie and stroked the 4G63 to 2.3L. Shit the car can fly but quite unmanageable during stop and go traffic. The car just choked on its own and very hard to maintain throttle to go slowly in traffic. It has 272 Hi-Cam, engine rattling like mad, think one of the engine mounts were blown, if not, all of them. :mad:

High cam not nice to drive in town traffic.....lol

That's why i bang my head on this unit lol ... Wasted the other guy's time ... But he is good enough to let me have a test drive. As return, i treated him a starbucks.

Impossible, i went from scrawny 52kg to 86kg in 5 years by just eating alittle bit more + hitting the gyms. Hehehe. Dude you really need to get back your diet and exercising. Went for another E7 the other day, carbon fibre hoodie and stroked the 4G63 to 2.3L. Shit the car can fly but quite unmanageable during stop and go traffic. The car just choked on its own and very hard to maintain throttle to go slowly in traffic. It has 272 Hi-Cam, engine rattling like mad, think one of the engine mounts were blown, if not, all of them. :mad:

I've been this thin since I am young, haha. How much does this Evo 7 cost?

That's why i bang my head on this unit lol ... Wasted the other guy's time ... But he is good enough to let me have a test drive. As return, i treated him a starbucks.

Should have tag along for free Starbucks......lol:driver:

Yah! some cars for me cannot drive also. I tried the RX7 FD, head touch the roof...:banghead:

Your family all giants la. The FD is perfect for me! :biggrin:

Just wondering is it still possible to loan an Evo III? The last model was 2005 and I think most banks don't loan a 10-year old car?

These days people do personal loans to buy these old cars.

You're not eating right. You're a good height and you need to start eating like me. Bahahaha.. Sigh.

I've been this thin since I am young, haha. How much does this Evo 7 cost?

Same here mate, i was a scrawny guy from kid until i am mid 22nd, had a bad broke up, hit the gym and made some decent gains, mainly because i want to change my looks abit. :smokin:

That E7 cost about RM88000, dude said he spent about 40k fortune to tune the car, to me its a track car, can't be used on normal roads, taking it to highways were very sweet though. Clutch is Ogura competition clutch, freaking stiff and the bite is so sensitive. I stalled the engine about 3 times while test driving it. Turbo is from E9, stock E9 manifold, 3' downpipe and HKS hi-power straight flow (forgot is it this name) muffler. The car is loud as hell, exhaust note is not bassy, but rather like high RPM N/A. The max RPM is about 7.5k, RPM cuts at 7.8k. Mileage is damn high, near 180kms. He blew the original engine, transplant another ori E7 engine then modified with E9 turbo kits. Suspension is HKS Hipermax 32 steps, bumpy as hell.

Should have tag along for free Starbucks......lol:driver:

LOL, i have never met you in person, next time ba :smokin:

You're not eating right. You're a good height and you need to start eating like me. Bahahaha.. Sigh.

The FD is freaking small for me as well, imagine how Vin Diesel got in and out of the car. :confused::confused:

I think most of his meal time, he spent on ZTH :burnout:

Still young, see later on can put on weight or not. Most of my friends did......lol

Normally that is what people say for adult man. They tend to gain weight during their mid life, haha.

Perhaps one day we can come out for a meal or something to see if I am eating right or not, hahaha. Lately, I'll be visiting KL quite often, around once a month or so. I plant o meet up with you guys from zth for a tt session. :biggrin:

Same here mate, i was a scrawny guy from kid until i am mid 22nd, had a bad broke up, hit the gym and made some decent gains, mainly because i want to change my looks abit. :smokin:

That E7 cost about RM88000, dude said he spent about 40k fortune to tune the car, to me its a track car, can't be used on normal roads, taking it to highways were very sweet though. Clutch is Ogura competition clutch, freaking stiff and the bite is so sensitive. I stalled the engine about 3 times while test driving it. Turbo is from E9, stock E9 manifold, 3' downpipe and HKS hi-power straight flow (forgot is it this name) muffler. The car is loud as hell, exhaust note is not bassy, but rather like high RPM N/A. The max RPM is about 7.5k, RPM cuts at 7.8k. Mileage is damn high, near 180kms. He blew the original engine, transplant another ori E7 engine then modified with E9 turbo kits. Suspension is HKS Hipermax 32 steps, bumpy as hell.

I'm a picky eater actually, haha. If the food is right, I can eat a lot. Let's say at Nando's, I can almost finish one whole chicken entirely since I like it. :biggrin:

Sounds like some kind of straight pipe with straight flow muffler to me since the engine is screaming like you said. RM88k for all that parts seems like a fine price but the reliability of a car modded to that extent is questionable. Whether can the car endure long hours of driving remains to be seen.

If you are getting such car, perhaps you can sell off parts that you don't really need and get yourself something that is more suitable. Like the racing clutch for example, you can sell that off and get some other clutch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally that is what people say for adult man. They tend to gain weight during their mid life, haha.

Perhaps one day we can come out for a meal or something to see if I am eating right or not, hahaha. Lately, I'll be visiting KL quite often, around once a month or so. I plant o meet up with you guys from zth for a tt session. :biggrin:

I'm a picky eater actually, haha. If the food is right, I can eat a lot. Let's say at Nando's, I can almost finish one whole chicken entirely since I like it. :biggrin:

Sounds like some kind of straight pipe with straight flow muffler to me since the engine is screaming like you said. RM88k for all that parts seems like a fine price but the reliability of a car modded to that extent is questionable. Whether can the car endure long hours of driving remains to be seen.

If you are getting such car, perhaps you can sell off parts that you don't really need and get yourself something that is more suitable. Like the racing clutch for example, you can sell that off and get some other clutch.

Bullshit i aint that old, i am still in my twenties :smokin:. I made gains from my 22nd years till now, used 3 months to made 6 kgs lean gain. Perhaps you should try to.

Do remember that dude blew his stock motor, and transplanted another E7 motor and modified it with E9 turbokits. I don't know how other people think, if its already transplanted engine, it should not worth that high. Probably cheaper by another 9k, just IMO.

Only my daughter and wife can drive it, my son probably can't go in even......hhahahhahah

You are eating well, too bad don't have his height......lol

Is it the metallic grey color one already face lifted to E9 also? That price is damn high for an E7, can get an E8 MR already. Last week in one of the FB forums, got 1 nice black E7 also already facelifted to E9 sold with asking price of 80k, not sure how much the final selling price though but the car is done up very nicely. If normal E7 should be less than 70k already. Recently got quite many E7s on sale.

Bullshit i aint that old, i am still in my twenties :smokin:. I made gains from my 22nd years till now, used 3 months to made 6 kgs lean gain. Perhaps you should try to.

Do remember that dude blew his stock motor, and transplanted another E7 motor and modified it with E9 turbokits. I don't know how other people think, if its already transplanted engine, it should not worth that high. Probably cheaper by another 9k, just IMO.

But for me to jump to 80 plus kg seems too much, haha.

In a way, the history of the new engine is unknown. You don't know where he source the engine and what comes with that engine. You're right, a car with as much original stock parts as possible tend to fetch higher price especially for performance cars. But if it is a modded ordinary car, then the modded one tends to fetch higher price.

Only my daughter and wife can drive it, my son probably can't go in even......hhahahhahah

You are eating well, too bad don't have his height......lol

That means you are saying Izso is short? :rofl:

Top Bottom