Looking for body car painting

Bro vr2turbo....the birdies are envious with your VR4.....heheheheh

Depends also, my car under porch also can kena flight bomb......:mad::banghead:

This one is called "bird with intent" already. Bloody birds target the car already. Just like the goddam lizards at my house that ALWAYS shit on my windscreen and no where else (thankfully) every goddam day

This one is called "bird with intent" already. Bloody birds target the car already. Just like the goddam lizards at my house that ALWAYS shit on my windscreen and no where else (thankfully) every goddam day

Maybe the lizard shits there becoz you install a car porch light, over where the car is parked.
Lizard like to hang-out near the light becoz of insects attracted to light. Once makan the bugs, surely release "bomb" where convenient.....

You park at his toilet mah! so every time hit same spot......hhahhahahhahaha:biggrin:

Maybe the lizard shits there becoz you install a car porch light, over where the car is parked.
Lizard like to hang-out near the light becoz of insects attracted to light. Once makan the bugs, surely release "bomb" where convenient.....

My wife's SUV now park slightly slanting because got this bat always hang at the light and shit at this spot......lol

lol.... u guys have birds,cicaks and bats.... my bigger fear is the blardy kucing.... they suka duduk on my car and use it as a scratching post~

lol.... u guys have birds,cicaks and bats.... my bigger fear is the blardy kucing.... they suka duduk on my car and use it as a scratching post~

Had that problem earlier with kuchings, but nowadays no more.....:driver:

omg dude, i have the same problem too. The cat that roams around my apartment compound likes to sit on my car roof also leaving scratch mark :banghead:

omg dude, i have the same problem too. The cat that roams around my apartment compound likes to sit on my car roof also leaving scratch mark :banghead:

have read about using...
citrus fruit peels (does not seem to work)
pepper (never tried)
dog pee? (but the cats in my area seem to be unaffected by dogs)

ohh mastah!! hw did u deal with those shaitans

Used to climb on to the bonnet of the car parked in the porch. Probably because now is SUV the bonnet sloping more so kuchings now sleeps under the car....hhahhahaha:biggrin:

Use vinegar mix water..works for me..but x spray on d car la hehehe...just d area around d car..

Yeah, other days, the cat will leave cat paw marks on the car and the windscreen....

It might be that the smell of the previous cat that sat on the car. My neighbor had the similar prob. Found out the the cat syoik with a female cat's smell, so this tomcat love to sit at the same spot where the female cat sat on. Kinda-like creepy stalker cat....

have read about using...
citrus fruit peels (does not seem to work)
pepper (never tried)
dog pee? (but the cats in my area seem to be unaffected by dogs)

they got immune already hahaha but isnt dog pee kinda acidic as well? :hmmmm:

Use vinegar mix water..works for me..but x spray on d car la hehehe...just d area around d car..

Will definitely give it a try someday, the mixture have to be concentrated?

they got immune already hahaha but isnt dog pee kinda acidic as well? :hmmmm:

Will definitely give it a try someday, the mixture have to be concentrated?

Bro., rear a dog loh then no cats, but then you get dog pee on your wheels..........hhgahahhahahhah:biggrin:

Bro., rear a dog loh then no cats, but then you get dog pee on your wheels..........hhgahahhahahhah:biggrin:
That's the thing about dog hahahah after they pee in your wheels if never clean up on time will have marks also the paint :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

That's the thing about dog hahahah after they pee in your wheels if never clean up on time will have marks also the paint :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Do like my friend, come home, cover the wheels with a board......hhahhahahahhaha:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom