Viking Tyres launched in Malaysia

Previously using Yokohama A drive. Not much difference I guess?

Yup, A-Drive are entry level tyre too...

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Viking tyre is to replace Sime tyre, which gona phase out.

In a way, Viking own by Conti and since they bought over Sime, now fully Conti already....

I see. I know there is one more called A drive R1 too. How does that fare if lets say compare with C drive 2?

A-Drive R1 is entry level sports pattern tyre. In Yokohama Australia website they are called Affordable Handling upgrade, something like BS MY-01 being called a Sports Touring tyre.
Not to say whether good or bad, but just like entry level in Sports category. What I know they are made for economy so it is cheaper and durable, not so much into top notch performance. For that they have the S-Drive....:driver:
Oh! R1 I think comes in larger sizes too...

I will say C-drive 2 is in between A-Drive R1 and S-Drive, but then again what priorities? If for cornering I will say R1 better, comfort and grip C-Drive 2....

A-Drive R1 is entry level sports pattern tyre. In Yokohama Australia website they are called Affordable Handling upgrade, something like BS MY-01 being called a Sports Touring tyre.
Not to say whether good or bad, but just like entry level in Sports category. What I know they are made for economy so it is cheaper and durable, not so much into top notch performance. For that they have the S-Drive....:driver:
Oh! R1 I think comes in larger sizes too...

I will say C-drive 2 is in between A-Drive R1 and S-Drive, but then again what priorities? If for cornering I will say R1 better, comfort and grip C-Drive 2....

Thanks a lot for the information. This will help me next time.

S-Drive is very expensive, haha.

Then got to pay for rims mah! unless source for 2nd hand ones.....:driver:

Tiggo now thinking of 17" because tyres size in 16" very little choices and expensive....:biggrin:

Yah, second hand ma.
Fulamakkkkk. All 17 at home. Cilaka poison. Must ban your hse already. :hahaha:

Yah, second hand ma.
Fulamakkkkk. All 17 at home. Cilaka poison. Must ban your hse already. :hahaha:

ha! ha! saw my friends XV on 17", look damn good....:driver:

For me not poison but actual looking for right tyre at right price. Original tyre size only a handful to choose from, and downsize on rung also not many tyre choice....:banghead:

DIT coming woh!.....hahahhahahhahhaa:biggrin:

ha! ha! saw my friends XV on 17", look damn good....:driver:

For me not poison but actual looking for right tyre at right price. Original tyre size only a handful to choose from, and downsize on rung also not many tyre choice....:banghead:

DIT coming woh!.....hahahhahahhahhaa:biggrin:

If put XV rims on Tiggo, don't know how it will look.

Er, so there is no way to change this? So let's say my Wira is using 4 holes. So it is impossible for me to use a rim with 5 holes?

Can, got to spend more to convert the hub. But why do it, as they are many rimes with 4 holes, 5 holes, even now 8 holes and ten holes for both 100 and 114.3 PCD....:biggrin:

Can, got to spend more to convert the hub. But why do it, as they are many rimes with 4 holes, 5 holes, even now 8 holes and ten holes for both 100 and 114.3 PCD....:biggrin:

Cuz I want to use New Altis rims which is 5 lugs :rofl:

But seriously those rims with 5 lugs ngam ngam type, really nicer than those 8 holes or 4 holes somehow :rofl:

Top Bottom