Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Brittle Spark Plug Leads

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
That one so happen some one trade in and I was there at the right time....:biggrin:
However nice tyre should mean plenty thread pattern, right? because yours 60 series hard to find nice tyre as in performance...:smokin:

No need performance lah. I have already faced the fact that my 60 series will not get performance tyres. Unless somehow got a magical 205/50 LOL!

not sure is it kavita or not but its facing the school just a few hundred metres away from your hse.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

unker got lubang for cheap used tires ah?
im also interested.

Normal tyre shop only ahah. Jomjom

not sure is it kavita or not but its facing the school just a few hundred metres away from your hse.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

unker got lubang for cheap used tires ah?
im also interested.

Oh! that one is not Kavita. I have not tried that one yet. Full house at lunch time every day, plus the school the traffic there is havoc....:banghead:

No lah! happen to be at the tyre shop saw nice second hand traded in tyre. At that time looking out for my brother in law who was looking for them.:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

No need performance lah. I have already faced the fact that my 60 series will not get performance tyres. Unless somehow got a magical 205/50 LOL!

Normal tyre shop only ahah. Jomjom

205/50R15 for you is too small. This is even small then 195/55R15. You need 205/55R15 and that is the size you won't see. Even if have should be very expensive as not common...:banghead:

Oh! that one is not Kavita. I have not tried that one yet. Full house at lunch time every day, plus the school the traffic there is havoc....:banghead:

No lah! happen to be at the tyre shop saw nice second hand traded in tyre. At that time looking out for my brother in law who was looking for them.:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

205/50R15 for you is too small. This is even small then 195/55R15. You need 205/55R15 and that is the size you won't see. Even if have should be very expensive as not common...:banghead:

i usually go there on sat or sun bout 11am, cos 12pm will be damn packed....
its very nice if u r a banana leaf fan..:biggrin:

Can lah, even if 195/60 with 70% thread RM100 I will be quite happy dy.

Jom, when?

Can lah, even if 195/60 with 70% thread RM100 I will be quite happy dy.

Jom, when?

Ok, will look out for the tyres....:driver:

Jom? he where got time for you. He take wife go there makan.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Heh! heh! have to try one day. I usually go to Kavita in Petaling Garden...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Heh! heh! have to try one day. I usually go to Kavita in Petaling Garden...:biggrin:

ahaha unker u know me so well, its facing the school, primary school I think. but anyways its nearby your hse only. if u think kavita is good, this is even better, remember to order the ketam bunga with curry & sotong goring....that is a must.:rofl:

SC..
one day we go k...let unker go 1st, if nice we make a trip there after any DIY/DIT session.

ahaha unker u know me so well, its facing the school, primary school I think. but anyways its nearby your hse only. if u think kavita is good, this is even better, remember to order the ketam bunga with curry & sotong goring....that is a must.:rofl:

SC..
one day we go k...let unker go 1st, if nice we make a trip there after any DIY/DIT session.

U tot unker our runner meh! :rofl:
I plan to take unker go. No need him to go alone. (waste his gas).
And also I wanna go 8.
Unker danz, one day sausage fest cannot meh. hahahaha

Any problems using mixed tyres? Asymmetric and directional?
I mean, 2 pairs lah. Not 4 pieces whahahah

SC..

That is where I study during primary school.

Fuh! Now must try already.
Make me hungry, now dinner time some more.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

U tot unker our runner meh! :rofl:
I plan to take unker go. No need him to go alone. (waste his gas).
And also I wanna go 8.
Unker danz, one day sausage fest cannot meh. hahahaha

Any problems using mixed tyres? Asymmetric and directional?
I mean, 2 pairs lah. Not 4 pieces whahahah

I can walk or cycle....the parking pretty bad, got to park further away....

Can, as long as two front same, two rear same....:driver:

That is where I study during primary school.

Fuh! Now must try already.
Make me hungry, now dinner time some more.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I can walk or cycle....the parking pretty bad, got to park further away....

Can, as long as two front same, two rear same....:driver:

Wooo, then I go find u and we walk together. If ngam, go find cash and change. :biggrin:
Sunday not open?
Ok, hopefully can get some good tyres. :driver:

open on sunday....
I plan to go this sunday wid my family...cannot tahan edi....:biggrin:

The tayar shop la!

Oops....wat size u looking for?
u call my buddy la TOM 01137059289 c he has the size, brand & price within your budget or not.
but his shop is in ampang, near pandan indah.

You too ah! I was reading and suddenly thought we have to go to tyre shop for lunch :banghead:......hahahahahaha:biggrin:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Replica1.JPG

Yes, you got that right, it is a replica, not the original Italian hotshot roadster, this Lambo is made by an experienced private builder. With 3 years of experience, I don’t think he did a bad job at all, well maybe for the interior a bit. Here’s the details:

Drivetrain:
Chevy 5.7L Vortec Sequential Fuel Injection
CSI Electric Water Pump
K&N Air Filter
Performance Tuned Computer
5 speed...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom