Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Continental GT

• Ferrari California

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a cheap*wigs and it is perfect.

Unfortunately, his hair looks like coconut husk (sabut kelapa).
also, he desperately need Conditioner.

Since he is so rich. My advise to him, pls employ a fashion advisor, consultant, dun no te actual terms. To upgrade his fizikal looooks. Mayb still got hope lol

Even if he can change his hairstyle, do plastic surgery in Korea and the most expensive designer cloths, his personality is still beyond salvage.

Even if he can change his hairstyle, do plastic surgery in Korea and the most expensive designer cloths, his personality is still beyond salvage.

Need brain transplant

Some mod should ban TS for going full retard, never go full retard.
This is what happens if you take Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus as a role model. TS should join the zerotohundred TT sessions, we all would be happy to give you a few bitch slaps and fund you to the nearest hospital and get you admitted in a psychiatric ward for treatment.

267703_427379403993204_462442650_n.jpg
Since he is so rich. My advise to him, pls employ a fashion advisor, consultant, dun no te actual terms. To upgrade his fizikal looooks. Mayb still got hope lol

If he looks like this how to change?......:banghead:

its reminds me bout Michael Jackson...anythg is possible.
i saw 1 news in my wife facebook, a korean husband want to "saman" his wife due to 3 of his child look not like his family n can be said "ugly". bcoz his wife genetic is actually noty beatiful, after gone through many's surgical n transplantation, look like artist.

Daaaaaaaammnnnn guys....wiz a face like that to begin wiz x even all d money in d world can do justice...clear example?look at rosmah...

cos she not interested in getting slimmer, just wanna maintain her hard rock hair, buying diamond rings & handbags :thefinger:

Daaaaaaaaammmnnnn it bro SF!!! There goes my lunch....F**K!! UUUUUUUWWWEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK

Niama Hai you SF.....CNY I kasi throw 10 strips of red fire cracker into your house...

Bwahahahah.... boss sudah marah... SF have to give angpau to all of us in order to redeem his mistake.

ini taikor TR mmg mafia... iz sked terus with "'that'" statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom