[STOLEN] house broke in n subaru impreza gc8 stolen

obk

Hi all! Car is found at kepong! Thanks to pdrm for the swift action.. And thanks to bro fstrader for the tip! Thank u so much!

Last edited:
My friend just spotted my car at kepong baru.. Bt it was on the road.. Please help me take note

Your friend should follow it actually. Then report to police on the spot instead...sorry for your loss.

The car have been found. driven by the thief onto a patrol car.

refer to this link https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2975224/+40

Guess our cops can be counted on after all..not totally hopeless. At least they are doing something.

but then...really got some wtf moments with such people...LYN too many such ppl...:stupid:
Such comments....:stupid: Jealousy or wat?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 741
LYN People ma

Guess our cops can be counted on after all..not totally hopeless. At least they are doing something.

but then...really got some wtf moments with such people...LYN too many such ppl...:stupid:

attachment.php

Fixed : Should be, Kopitiam ma. :banghead:

But yeah, thankfully that the car has been recovered.

TS first line post already mentioned "Hi all! Car is found at kepong! Thanks to pdrm for the swift action."

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

attachment.php

Told you so, that is why I left, but still got members pm me for advice.....:rofl:

TS first line post already mentioned "Hi all! Car is found at kepong! Thanks to pdrm for the swift action."

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Told you so, that is why I left, but still got members pm me for advice.....:rofl:

If they good manners then reply. :biggrin:

u autoworld grand master sifu also :rofl:

Top Bottom