Do you have the same problem in your ride ?

waynezyu

From Facebook
Hello all, my mk6 tsi has a loud crack sound every time When I brake during reversing ... Whats the prob ya? Any solution?

Just last nite my Q5 aka Frostbite went south on me. Running on like 3 cylinders. Sent it in to Exquisite Marques and Melvin will check it later. Sounds like MAF sensor faulty too. We'll see how.

Just last nite my Q5 aka Frostbite went south on me. Running on like 3 cylinders. Sent it in to Exquisite Marques and Melvin will check it later. Sounds like MAF sensor faulty too. We'll see how.

Hmmm q5 sti ? Maf the car can't idle or engine dies ?! Coilpacks and spark plug , u will transform ur inline4 to boxer2or3 ... Lol

Hope they can fix your problem soon , keep us updated bro ...

Hmmm q5 sti ? Maf the car can't idle or engine dies ?! Coilpacks and spark plug , u will transform ur inline4 to boxer2or3 ... Lol

the engine does not die and can idle bro, but it sounds and behaves like a boxer haha and shaking rocking and rolling yo!

Hope they can fix your problem soon , keep us updated bro ...[/quote]the engine does not die and can idle bro, but it sounds and behaves like a boxer haha and shaking rocking and rolling yo!

Your Q5 can't take ur weight :D maybe a hello kitty sticker might help :D try it birdy !

the engine does not die and can idle bro, but it sounds and behaves like a boxer haha and shaking rocking and rolling yo!

Your Q5 can't take ur weight :D maybe a hello kitty sticker might help :D try it birdy ![/QUOTE]

wah wayne so mean le you. !:banghead:

Your Q5 can't take ur weight :D maybe a hello kitty sticker might help :D try it birdy !

wah wayne so mean le you. !:banghead:[/QUOTE]

this is how me n sub bromance :D:listen:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom