Wedding Convoy To MLOC Member on 13/11/2011

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Dear All MLOCians..

On behalf of one of MLOC members(Mr. Zack Evo 6), im officially invited all MLOC to join the Wedding Convoy this coming 13 November 2011.The invitation card as per attach.

The Wedding Convoy tentative will be out soon. If you guys free on the stated date, please list down your name below. Please note that this will be "THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR"... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1. Lancer 7891 :driver:

Attachments

• wording_Mloc_family copy.JPG
    wording_Mloc_family copy.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 426
Sempat ucap tahniah je bro...:top:
Sampaikan salam kat bakal pengantin...

Wedding of the year = "Makan" of the year gak ker?:eating:

Dear All MLOCians..

On behalf of one of MLOC members(Mr. Zack Evo 6), im officially invited all MLOC to join the Wedding Convoy this coming 13 November 2011.The invitation card as per attach.

The Wedding Convoy tentative will be out soon. If you guys free on the stated date, please list down your name below. Please note that this will be "THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR"...

1. Lancer 7891
2. Leslie

Dear all Dato', Datin, Tan Seri, and Puan Seri off MLOC. Warm wellcome inviting you all MLOCians to my wedding is going to be held on 13/11/2011 (Sun) at Dewan Eng Ann Bukit Raja, Klang ( Land Mark: Jusco Bukit Raja )
Invitation Card / Map as per-attached down below. It would be gratefull and highly appreciate on your present.

Drive Safely,

Rgds,
Thank You.
ZACK

Congrats Zack. tapi can't make it laa ... on Course.

Mr P: Should be Wedding of the Month .. because look like every month have MLOC members tying the knot laa ... hahaha

Dear All MLOCians..

The Wedding Convoy tentative will be out soon. If you guys free on the stated date, please list down your name below. Please note that this will be "THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR"...

1. Lancer 7891
2. Leslie
3. Johnnygsr

Hi Zack.. Congrates.. r u the one wif black e6??.. :itsme:

Dear All MLOCians..

1. Lancer 7891
2. Leslie
3. Johnnygsr
4. ealt

Hi Zack.. Congrates.. r u the one wif black e6??.. :itsme:

Bro Johnny_Tan, he running with sparkling orange e6..he:biggrin:

Dear All MLOCians..

1. Lancer 7891
2. Leslie
3. Johnnygsr
4. ealt
5. madie (tbc)

Dear All MLOCians..

1. Lancer 7891
2. Leslie
3. Johnnygsr
4. ealt
5. madie (tbc)
6. neosa

Dear All MLOCians..

1. Lancer 7891
2. Leslie
3. Johnnygsr
4. ealt
5. madie (tbc)
6. neosa
7. insaniac

Dear All MLOCians..

1. Lancer 7891
2. Leslie
3. Johnnygsr
4. ealt
5. madie (tbc)
6. neosa
7. insaniac
8.Durex117

Congrate bro, not really know you coz i m new... but can i come also? :biggrin:

Congrats Zack. tapi can't make it laa ... on Course.

Mr P: Should be Wedding of the Month .. because look like every month have MLOC members tying the knot laa ... hahaha

Its oK bro.. your note pun is enough for me.. Btw thank you..:wavey:

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Congratz bro.I think last time met u at jeram if I'm not mistaken.

Yup :idea: tht mee.. pls come... thank u again..

Dear All MLOCians..

1. Lancer 7891
2. Leslie
3. Johnnygsr
4. ealt
5. madie (tbc)
6. neosa
7. insaniac
8.Durex117
9. p3jal (blue evo6)

congratz bro!!!!!!!!!!! wahhh u married very near with my house..i surely come bro if no others thing need to settle it.because dec i bz prep for my wedding next year (january).. hehe can i come with my fiancee? and where want meet up?

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

where do i need download form to be a official member? ehehe

congrats bro zack! its being a while lama tak jumpa hehe. sorry can't attend your wedding bro -BoB-

Yaa broo its ok here is our steping to know our MLOCians much more better..
pls come MLOCians are mostly invited.
Dear All MLOCians..

1. Lancer 7891
2. Leslie
3. Johnnygsr
4. ealt
5. madie (tbc)
6. neosa
7. insaniac
8.Durex117

Congrate bro, not really know you coz i m new... but can i come also? :biggrin:

Top Bottom