car crime + burglary + rape case at Kota Damansara area

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Damn it! just read this from SinChew JitPoh.

Case happen at 5th June, 2006. I'm shit in writing esay, try my best to translate it in point form

• A guys who stay in 1 of the Condor in Kota Damansara leave his house at 6:30am
  • Saw 3 fella "working" on his Proton Wira Aeroback's rim when he walk to collect his car. He shouted at them, but the 3 cibai got him, bring him to bank ATM out RM150 cash.
  • 3 cibai took his mobile, condor key, car and dump him at Shah Alarm.
  • 5 hrs later, which is 11:30am, the 1 cibai left the gang, the other 2 cibai head back to victim's condor
  • broke in to the guy's house (with the key they got earlier)
  • The 2 cibai rape the guy's model girl friend who was sleeping at home.
  • And took her mobile, RM3000 cash and drove his girl friend's kelisa (or kenari) away
  • According to victim, the 3 cibai are malay, around 25 years-old.
  • Anyone have any info in hand may contact Police at 03-79562222.

Original source
http://www.sinchew.com.my/content.phtml?sec=1&artid=200606071217

Note: Anyone who lost their car or house key. Please try all methods to inform all people staying in the same unit about the situation, change lock ASAP.

for god sake, never ever write your condor unit number on the condor parking sticker.

acai8133

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
isk...veri damn seriuz la like dat dis.
pity da guy...been rob then gf been rape oso.

damn pity...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Jun_EK9, no idea, it's not mention in the newspaper, lot's of condo at that area. Pelangi, Palm Spring, you name it.

That condo with CCTV installed, but it's hopeless, Police wonder the CCTV is working.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
pity the guy and his gf,hope they will recover as soon as possible.:sad_smile:

What are those guard in condo doing sleeping or already minum kopi,how come stranger can just walk in and do as they like???:angry_smile:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
somemore to add.........the gf was mentioned to be a model.........
guy is 26 yrs old gf is 24 yrs old...

wtf is the guard at the condo doing..............?!?!?
sleeping ker..........??

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
This cheebye people, if you can grab hold of them, fuckin screw them like dogs.slap, punch, kick, hell sledge hammer them if you would, until they can't even kneel down in front of you to beg like a dog. They'd be wishing at that very moment that they never did what they did.

Damn, I can even feel the heat even when it's not me. I am living somewhere nearby as well. Damn. I feel for the guy man. I don't know what I'd do if I were him. Sad case. Sigh. These people are worse than dogs! Cheebye, what are the police doing? Sleeping ka? Grab hold of those fuckers and prosecute them to death. Hell, hang them in public, so that all to be robbers cum rapists cum cheebye kias will think twice before they even do anything.

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
damn want to rob .. rob lar... don't go and do three peat offensive... even though robbing people is a shit things already.. summore go and rape people gf... wtf..!!!
Even when i read the news.. i feel the pain for that guy and his gf... fcuk those ciiibbbbaaaiiii kia....!!!

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
sincerely sympathyse with the victims,especially the girl.I hope the police catch those useless sack of shits.Read the newspaper this morning befo class and its sooo disturbing..

My relatives had a case where their car was stolen inside a condo compound,sure those security guards help those people..impossible they couldn't have know what was going on..useless some of these guards

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
BlackSamurai said:
According to victim, the 3 cibai are malay, around 25 years-old.
This is NOT MEANT TO BE A RACIST REMARK. I have heard one too many times that these kind of rob and rape cases being done by malays. Not that I want to point my finger on them but I have also been looking out for other kinds of people doing the same thing. However, time and again, it's always that kind of people. I know and have seen chinese people who are also poor and stuff but they never resort to rob and rape. Maybe rob, yes, but usually not rape. Robbing is bad enough, but they just had to rape as well. Sorry to say but it's this kind of repeated cases done by the same kind of people that will eventually make the nation generalize on their kind of people.
If there are any malay friends who are angered by my statement, I apologize as I don't mean to anger anyone. Just something for y'all to think about. That's all. Peace meant and remains. I really hope the babi police will do something about cases like that but heck, who knows, those malay robbers may be ex-police or worst, police officers themselves.
Peace.