Auldey Race Tin Cars - R/c Cars That U Can Modify

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I saw this selling in Giant Supermarket for RM26.99. I was watching a demo video for this mini r/c race tin can cars.

I was amazed that what I thot as an el-cheapo toy can be modified with upgradable parts like suspension, wheels, differentials and engine.

Just wondering if anybody tried this mini r/c race tin cars?

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
actually the audley tin racer is a replica / immitation of the world famous kyosho mini-z racer....

the mini-z racer is like a real car....steering servos, upgradable parts like rims n tyres, suspensions, anti roll bars n etc...even can add an electronic turbo or even change motor....can reach about 35kmph top speed on mild mods....

i used to play in the shop in ss15 subang but the shop is shifted now to sunway....its located directly above grandpire sunway.....check out that place as it has wide range of mini-z racers with accessories n parts.....they even have a proper racing track to play on....its extremely fun and addictive....not very expensive r/c hobby as a new ready set is around RM 500++ and the upgrade parts is less den RM 100 for each item.....

btw...i wanna sell my mini-z mild modded supra...ehehe...interested ka ?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
bro, i saw those i jusco too...very fast bai, faster then 1st tin versions :ph34r:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Originally posted by anion@Apr 11 2005, 00:07
actually the audley tin racer is a replica / immitation of the world famous kyosho mini-z racer....

the mini-z racer is like a real car....steering servos, upgradable parts like rims n tyres, suspensions, anti roll bars n etc...even can add an electronic turbo or even change motor....can reach about 35kmph top speed on mild mods....

i used to play in the shop in ss15 subang but the shop is shifted now to sunway....its located directly above grandpire sunway.....check out that place as it has wide range of mini-z racers with accessories n parts.....they even have a proper racing track to play on....its extremely fun and addictive....not very expensive r/c hobby as a new ready set is around RM 500++ and the upgrade parts is less den RM 100 for each item.....

btw...i wanna sell my mini-z mild modded supra...ehehe...interested ka ?

[snapback]885257[/snapback]​
taikor, ur supra selling how much??? kekekekekekkeke :ph34r:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Wow! Ur Mini-Z racer Supra looks damn realistic.. even had HID...hahahahah.
Very nice...very nice.

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
yeah....self modded HIDs to my esso ultraflo GT supra....single lug 19" alloy rims...

comes with 2 engines...stock n modded plus single turbo....ahahah...

will be throwing in a bunch of parts n tools.....lolz....

fred....mau beli ka ? cheap cheap asking for 350 onli for complete set....

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
initiald....dun worry...u will have tonnes of kaki to play with in the shop.....even the bosses there is once a fan of mini-z racers n then they invest in them....i used to play mini-z with them a few times a week at nite....

another fan of mini-z is the member archangel.....i used to play with him alot n joined races n etc....its great fun.....

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by anion@Apr 11 2005, 00:38
initiald....dun worry...u will have tonnes of kaki to play with in the shop.....even the bosses there is once a fan of mini-z racers n then they invest in them....i used to play mini-z with them a few times a week at nite....

another fan of mini-z is the member archangel.....i used to play with him alot n joined races n etc....its great fun.....
[snapback]885331[/snapback]​
Is it? Cool. Would they welcome other brand of mini r/c cars at their shop to play with them??

Didn't know Archangel into mini r/c also.

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
they do sell other brands....coz they sell this mini-z which is 1/27 scale and they also sells 1/10 n 1/12 scaled r/c cars....

but if u race the audley tin racer on thier track....u prolly gonna get smoked by a 7 year old kid with the mini-z racer n laugh at u....ahahah

btw....there is some chicks who race on the mini-z racers too.....

and btw....check out www.mini-zracer.com for tonnes of drooling pics n video clips plus hell lots of infoz.....

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
True ka?one fella told me can go up to 100km/h per hour?i was shocked when he told me that!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TEAM ES MALAYSIA 1st ANNIVERSARY OFFICIAL MEGA PHOTO SHOOTOUT

Words by: Daniel, Team ES

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience