Proposing Hyundai Owner Gathering

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Proposing a Hyundai Car owner gathering at April.

Call me: 012- 211 7463 if you need any info or when you reach/update
if you are too shy, sms....

Welcome for all Hyundai Car owner,
Accent, Atos, Coupe, Elantra, Getz, Matrix, Santa FE, Scoupe, Sonata, Trajet, Tuscon...

There are so many Hyundai on the road and yet we don't have a proper club for the Hyundai. I know that there are Accent club, Coupe Club and some other small out there, but can member here calling other club member to join this meaningfull event?

If more than 10 Hyundai Owner response and attend the gathering at here, I'm gonna post this thread to gathering and Meet up thread to make it official, I know that many more Hyundai Owner don't surf to this corner.

Proposing Date: 9th April, 2005 (Sat)
venue: KL/ Selangor area (Sunway Extreme Park/ Sri Hartamas ProJet)

Attending List
---------------------
1. BS (Coupe)

Cannot make it List
-------------------------
(I hope to see less people in this list)

==================================================

S-Coupe and drill, i know it's kind of dissapointed event for the last gathering that you 2 have. but I wish too see all of us there.

KingKong, Jacky Leong, Ghost, knowing that you are active in Accent club, can you call your gang to join us for a gathering session?

Zique, HMS, Elantra, Deep$hi+$ and other Elantra owner, maybe you shall come and discuss about your beloved Elantra as well.

cow,cws, rsctan, Ace(i know it's far for you),KeMeZ (knowing that you are not in Malaysia, any representative you wanna send? :)) can I take a ride on your Coupe before you all sell your Coupe?

ezwong, knowing that you are fustrated with the eletronic circuit diagram, but we can see your atos and the other atos there?

my list definately miss out some Hyundai Owner here, hope that you dun mind and sorry for my poor memory.

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
Proposing a Hyundai Car owner gathering at April.

Welcome for all Hyundai Car owner,
Accent, Atos, Coupe, Elantra, Getz, Matrix, Santa FE, Scoupe, Sonata, Trajet, Tuscon...

There are so many Hyundai on the road and yet we don't have a proper club for the Hyundai. I know that there are Accent club, Coupe Club and some other small out there, but can member here calling other club member to join this meaningfull event?

If more than 10 Hyundai Owner response and attend the gathering at here, I'm gonna post this thread to gathering and Meet up thread to make it official, I know that many more Hyundai Owner don't surf to this corner.

Attending List
---------------------
1. BS (Coupe)
2. drill
3. limch1
4. kingkong (will get some MyAccentClub members to join in)

Cannot make it List

==================================================

S-Coupe and drill, i know it's kind of dissapointed event for the last gathering that you 2 have. but I wish too see all of us there.

KingKong, Jacky Leong, Ghost, knowing that you are active in Accent club, can you call your gang to join us for a gathering session?

Zique, HMS, Elantra, Deep$hi+$ and other Elantra owner, maybe you shall come and discuss about your beloved Elantra as well.

cow,cws, rsctan, Ace(i know it's far for you),KeMeZ (knowing that you are not in Malaysia, any representative you wanna send? :)) can I take a ride on your Coupe before you all sell your Coupe?

ezwong, knowing that you are fustrated with the eletronic circuit diagram, but we can see your atos and the other atos there?

my list definately miss out some Hyundai Owner here, hope that you dun mind and sorry for my poor memory.
[snapback]857503[/snapback]​
[/quote]

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
great response!
just finish work and surf this thread. Hope to see the list rolling....

kingkong> maybe you can add individual nick in list after your gang reply you with an positive feedback?KingKong shall carry few small money to this event :)

wei... where is the other Coupe owner? dun leave me alone.
rsctan... cow...

HMS... zique... Deep$hi+$.. elantra.. elantra... Deep$hi+$, your heavily mod 130hps Elantra... can show us?

scoupe, are you in the only Turbo pssss.pssss Hyundai out there?

learning86

Known Member
Oct 9, 2004
erm, i dun have hyundai car yet ...but my favo is hyundai coupe :D so can i join also ??

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
learning
of course you are welcome to join.

Tiburon,
will you join us?

cws

Oct 1, 2004

Attending List
---------------------
1. BS (Coupe)
2. drill
3. limch1
4. kingkong (will get some MyAccentClub members to join in)
5.cws (coupe)

Cannot make it List

Hopes i can join during i still driving hyundai coupe...

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
BlackSamurai.. what small money? 1 cents and 5 cents coins small enuf ah?? :lol:
btw, dun expect many MyAccentClub members to turn up as they are having a gathering in Kajang the next day.. i dun think they will turn up for club activities twice within the same week.
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Apr 1 2005, 01:44
kingkong> maybe you can add individual nick in list after your gang reply you with an positive feedback?KingKong shall carry few small money to this event :)

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Yo Bro Count me in. You told the guys at msn coupeclub ?
I hope we can crash my friends Celica gathering then...muahahahah

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

Attending List
---------------------
01. BS (Coupe)
02. drill
03. limch1
04. kingkong
05. cws (coupe)
06. Tuscani9889

Cannot make it List

Guys, dun tell me that the list stop here....
kingkong.. maybe we can go kajang together as Saturday leh.. how about you yourself? Hope that you can join in.

GHOST

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
Ehhh, guys i would really love to come & meet u all but i can't make it on the 9th. how bout the 16th?? Just my 2 cents, dun flame me please. :)

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Learning, where u stay, guys perhaps can fetch this dude if its on the way..

Anyhow, this meeting is confirmed rite? I think enough people to have the gathering already, whats important is to get owners together. :lol:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ghost, no one will frame you :)
we try set a date, but can't commodate all people. Sorry, dude.

learning, let's decide the venue and time before we find any member to fetch you.

Tuscani, you can't wait to meet us is it? :)

ok. guys, now we need to decide the venue and time

who prefer daytime and any only come out at night? I'm ok with both, so I put my name at both.

Venue? I'm not sure the traffic at Extreme park during saturday, anyone can confirm that? We can also go to ProJet Damansara, guess Tuscani, drill and S-Coupe is familiar with that.

anything you guys can PM, SMS or call me. 012-2117463

Daytime
----------
BS

Night
----------
BS

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got anybody has been modify their YRV eng?I dun know how max the Hp can get with ori eng with rpogramable computer and bigger turbo.I need advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience