Zerotohundred store did not deliver my items

poolupwai

Oct 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Dear Moderators/Forum owner(s),

I have bought a few items from the ZTH store on November 8th, banked in the necessary amount, emailed the necessary receipts and until now NO words whatsoever from them.

Additionally, i have tried to contact ZTH store's customer service and PM-ed Tom regarding this matter, yet absolutely NOTHING i have heard from them.

Please, i need an explanation to this.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi poolupwai

thank you for raising this,
your order along with a number of others may have slipped through our attention during the software upgrading of the store front a couple of weeks ago. I am very sorry for that.

I shall be sending you a PM regarding your order

Thanks poolupwai
Tom

poolupwai

Oct 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your speedy reply. I shall expect your PM then. Again, thank you very much.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Honda accord CM5, for the past few weeks i heard a "tak/tik" sound when i drive the car or drive in uneven road condition. The sound can be heard clearly at my left passenger side area( doors panel and dashboard). Today, after try n error method fail, i send to the accessories shop to check. The accessories shop opened my door panel...etc try to find the loose bolt or whatever. He finally found that my lower arm bush already cracked, he assumes that might be the cause of that sound.

So...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience