zerotohundred side decal blueprint

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
from my understanding, Tom will be opening a merchandise section sometime in the future...maybe try to msg him n ask if this decal will be on sale then?

Aug 25, 2010
K.K/Sabah
www.facebook.com
i see...but Tom who ?
actually this is for a game in fb, Car Town if u ever heard of it ?
they have this function that u can upload the photo/decal that u desire and paint on the car...i tried taking the picture from my car but it just doesn't fit

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
You are also on Car Town?? me too..Hahaha

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Nicholas...i think u can use the pic n import it into photoshop...from there i believe u can stretch n skew the pic so it looks flat instead of at an angle but i think u should pm Tom n get his permission to use it in car town. Tom is the admin for this site. just create a pm n search for the nick tom. his avatar is the one with the mini(Disney's Cars eyes)

TR...who isnt playing cartown nowadays la heheheh

Aug 25, 2010
K.K/Sabah
www.facebook.com
haha...anyway i couldn't wait for the splash one so i managed to find one '(00) head and tilt it a little and paste it to my accord (just played the game for 3days, hehe)

and arturo im unfamiliar with photoshop...anyway i'll try to contact Tom...thanks for the help =)

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi nic and boys, in that case, we'll make one just for you car town users

thanks!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
ooooooooooooooooooo nice ler nic...already at accord...i now oni still using my pinto. always login to collect money too late haih...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I am waiting for the Car Town bomberman '(00)

nicholas6188

Jun 13, 2009
K.K/Sabah
hello everyone...i'm back, and this time i have another question for every seniors in here...will i be violating any ZTH terms to have the signature ZTH spalshed side decal on my car ?
i'll be sending my car for the sticking process tomorrow so i hope i can have a reply a.s.a.p...cuz i went thru a post in Diamond Zues's forum page and saw that they dislike ppl using their name/logo just like that without permission...

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi nicholas

the fact is we currently do not sell these custom splashes to the public due to low volumes and unfortunately not being able to entirely focus our time on our merchandise at the moment.
However, we do, unofficially allow the shops to replicate our designs for our fans who wants these decals.
All I can say is, until we have to say no, anyone is allowed to use our designs for their personal use at the moment.
Thanks for asking nicholas, enjoy decorating your ride

Aug 25, 2010
K.K/Sabah
www.facebook.com
hi nicholas

the fact is we currently do not sell these custom splashes to the public due to low volumes and unfortunately not being able to entirely focus our time on our merchandise at the moment.
However, we do, unofficially allow the shops to replicate our designs for our fans who wants these decals.
All I can say is, until we have to say no, anyone is allowed to use our designs for their personal use at the moment.
Thanks for asking nicholas, enjoy decorating your ride
thanks for replying Tom !
feeling much relieved now...wouldn't want my fb wall got spammed with ZTH members say i copycat and etc like the other guy at D.Zues LOL =b
will post and share pic of my ride up when it's done 2moro...cheers !
:beer:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Found this on other site, care 2share wif ya guys, any1 try diy dis b4?? think most new car oredi hv it juz wanna c any sifu try out their own design n different color :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience