aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
[SOLD] SOny CDX-CA850 Cd Player

Used Sony CDX-CA850 CD player. Running in SUPERB condition
52W X 4, 3 Beam Laser Pickup, Detachable face plate
3 buttons only, Power, Open, & Eject. Other function use remote or rotary remote.
Item Package :
1 X Sony CDX-CA850 CD Player with face plate
1 X Sony RM-X113 Remote Control
1 X Sony RM-X5S Rotary Remote Control
Price : RM 400, Last time bought brand new for RM1200.
Reason for selling : Upgrade to Dual DIN Touch Screen
Call : aiM 012-7519340

SOLD~!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

aDDamS

Nov 25, 2008
one more thing..the rotary remote is wireless or have to connect wire to it?i'm using my company car,so cannot simply tebuk lubang maa..Rm 300 can or not?i'm a serious buyer,need to use it a.s.a.p

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
one more thing..the rotary remote is wireless or have to connect wire to it?i'm using my company car,so cannot simply tebuk lubang maa..Rm 300 can or not?i'm a serious buyer,need to use it a.s.a.p
The rotary remote is wireless, it is using IR tech. You can double tape or screw the remote at the car. I am really sorry, my last price is still RM350 but i can give free poslaju to your door step. :biggrin:

aDDamS

Nov 25, 2008
hmmm...that a offer i couldnt resist:driver: So,how is the dealing method? do you have any friend that own a workshop here in KL that can install this for me?or maybe u can send also the manual book so that i can do it myself..and is there any personal warranty if this thing does'nt work,juz in case...

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
hmmm...that a offer i couldnt resist:driver: So,how is the dealing method? do you have any friend that own a workshop here in KL that can install this for me?or maybe u can send also the manual book so that i can do it myself..and is there any personal warranty if this thing does'nt work,juz in case...
hmmm, dealing method is you bank in the money to me, then i poslaju the item to you. i give you the tracking number, and you received the item. Really sorry, i'm dont familiar with workshop at KL, but i can give you the wiring diagam. i can give 1 week personal warranty, but dont cover if you wiring wrongly. I will also try to seek the manual book, dont know where i put it. :idea:

aDDamS

Nov 25, 2008
ok then..i'll transfer the money to your account on monday morning?then u can post the item on the same day so that i can receive it on wednesday..i give u my email so that u can send the account number... [email protected] ...is there anything u want to add about the item?

aDDamS

Nov 25, 2008
hi..i have made the payment yesterday..i also give u my address and phone no...hope u can post it on Monday.thanx:itsme:..

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dilantha Malagamuwa did a Sebastian Vettel as he cruised to his second consecutive victory in the opening round of the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) at Sepang International Circuit (SIC), cruising to a comfortable win in Round 2 and building up the crowd before the Formula One Grand Prix got underway.

This time around the race was incident-free, unlike the first one that saw two drivers crash into a stalled car on the grid and forcing the safety car to come out. One again too, Dilantha...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience