WTS:how much 4 the GT45R n GT35R ?

sMclevin

Apr 18, 2007
i wanna ask huh can help me making of tis GT42R SPEC of the turbo ..? here is the SPEC Full spool up on a 2.0L is between 5500-5700 rpm. If running a 2.3 stroker expect full spool by 5000-5200 rpm. And 4 the GT35R running 2.3L n Spool in 3600-4200 RPM n 1 more thing is how much its cost ...?? where i can get it ? huh know where 2 make tis turbo PLS let me know ....:_:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
jin..

People who trade off the internet versus a company who stocks up Genuine turbos which includes all the yada yada...is RM 500 alot to compare, if you go through the phases of freight charges ? customs duty ? transportation charges ? stock holding charges ?

Anyway you're most welcome to try cheaper sources..money's yours. No pun intended.

Do remember for parallel imported products..there is no after sales or after market support. Just like parallel imported cars, warranty is 1year versus local OE supplied is 3 years warranty. Simple mathematics.

Reason's of pricing need not be explained. Hopefully when the day comes to run your own business, you shall understand the logics behind every pricing issue.

Do you charge every customer the same price for designing a website Jin ? ;)

So hopefully suchs remarks are not talked about without giving proper thoughts......

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
sorry man , do understand
do know we pay for wht we get
warranty , after sales n such :)

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
JinKL, SDF

I admit that i source all most all my car part from oversea
due issue is pricing very big different compared with overseas and locally

but i dont mind to pay extra if local service is guaranted
but how many local shop can provide you the support you needed when come to technical area ?

some shop might be just sell off and sendiri kaw tim
some only if faulty.. they claim and you still have to wait dunno how long

normally all item i order at least should have min 25% cheaper than local after it reach my hand
25% is big amount when you convert back to RM

For turbo.. i think price wise Local nowday is attractive compared last time

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
the thing wif a lot of this car stuff is.....

no need warranty.

for example a turbo.....the bugger has been around for easily a hundred years and is manuf quite reliable already (its like saying lifetime warranty on an anvil hehe but thats too far la) most defects is due to improper implementation which would void any warranty anyway.......but anything can happen, and any warranty is better than none!

having a good source for genuine spare parts is definitely a good thing though...

then again, most internet vendors are selling the real thing too....