• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Wts high end rare nakamichi pa-102 sound quality compact power amplifier

aoi11683

Known Member
Jun 14, 2009
- Nakamichi PA-102 is a perfect sound quality compact power amplifier to power up your front stage mid & high.
- This compact yet powerful power amplifier produce super clean sound with extremely well projected clear vocal and a very wide soundstage !!!!!
- A remarkable sonic quality, superb clarity and truly musicality piece of art.
- Power 14 RMS x 2 (underrated !! Actual power 25 RMS x 2. A norm for power amp that was produced in early to late 90’s )
- Isolated floating circuit topology.
- Frequency response : 10Hz to 50,000Hz
- Ultra low THD : 0.008%
- Signal to Noise : 100 dB
- Stereo separation : 100
- Damping Factor : More than 300
- Bespoke high grade circuit and high quality transistor
- Size : 89mm (W) x 36mm (H) x 125mm (D)
- This power amplifier is in like new condition and was made during Nakamichi’s glorious era in Premium High End market.

PRICE : SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

aoi11683

Known Member
Jun 14, 2009
TQVM Bro. What u said is very true !!! U can :biggrin: listening to MAIDEN, I do . . .

mr_maverix

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
good seller here with a good product..got my kenwood KAC-823 from him, awesome amp..just wonder where do you get all these stuffs from bro?? :)

aoi11683

Known Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bro, looking at the power, can i know what speaker is suitable looking for such low W?
:rock: Previously used to drived 2 pair of mids with no prob.

good seller here with a good product..got my kenwood KAC-823 from him, awesome amp..just wonder where do you get all these stuffs from bro?? :)
TQ< TQ< TQ. Bro, im not dat young nor to old. Those r from my younger years. :thrasher:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

It might seem absurd, especially with all the modern safety requirements and crash-testing regulations to adhere to but the rumourmill is already shifting into overdrive with news that Mazda is targeting a weight of 800kg for the next generation Mazda MX-5. To put it in context, that would make the next gen MX-5 a whopping 180kg lighter than the first generation model.

Engineers are looking at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience