Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

[WTS] H.I.D new set just for RM 340 only!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] H.I.D new set just for RM 340 only!!!

kkho19

Known Member
H.I.D new set just for RM 340!! include installation.(low beam) 1 year warranty (include ballast and bulb) - spoilled ballast replace ballast, spoiled bulb replace bulb. :)
Like the picture below:-
DSC01053.jpg

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

10000k (HI/LO beam)also available - RM 460!! only!! include installation. 1 year warranty same as above all the terms!!
Interest?? PM me or call the number below:shades_smile:

Last edited:
price can be nego.

the photo and ballast forget to take the pic, come with whole package and forget to trace sorry :p

where r location h/p no?

Cheras, KL, Puchong, Sunway, 012-6526275 - kk

Bro... What brand is this?? How long warranty???
The 340 include instalaltion is 8000k???
PM me the best price somemore...
Thx..

All Pm reply and RM 340 include installation for the 8k and 10k is RM360 include installation. Afternoon BUMP

Bump!!bump!!bump!!

will let u know asap. morning bump and more pic upload!!!!!!

Query

eh bro,

i got two sets of HID kits ... if i want to buy only the bulb ist possible and how much?

thanks

sorry bro, cannot sell seperately cause all come in 1 package.

bump!!bump!!bump!!

bump!!more pic upload!!fast selling item!!

bro,

just curious..recently JPJ is going hard on cars with HID. so, is it legal or illegal to use this HID?

bro,

just curious. JPJ has recently come down hard on cars using HID as they say very distracting and hazardous to on coming road users. so, is it legal or illegal to use this HID? btw, is it Halogen or Xenon?

all size of HID is same price just only for RM 340 include install, more pic upload !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

So the great grand uncle of your second cousin, twice removed, has moved on to the great lounge chair in the sky and left you a hefty sum of money because he hates everybody else in the family. You go out and buy yourself a brand spanking new Porsche 911 GT3. Plenty of fist bumps follow from your buddies and phone numbers from the ladies...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom