H.I.D Problem

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Hello fellow ZTH-ians:_: I'm having problems with my HID and i couldn't pinpoint the source.. When i switch on my headlamps it would look normal 10000k but after a while the bulb on the right starts to project yellow instead of the normal blue.. Is the ballast damaged or my car voltage is not stabalized? Thanks in advance for the help :regular_smile:

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
I'm not too sure why your HID kit is acting that way but there might be a chance that you weren't provided with 10000k bulbs.

Take for example 6000k bulbs which emit the 8000k colour at first but slowly becomes less blue-ish and settles down at its 6000k warmth.

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
But only the right side turned yellow.. The left is still very bluish and hasn't faded ever since i installed it.. I'm not sure about the brand because i don't know how to read japanese..:cry_smile:

M3NG

Aug 11, 2005
PJ
Bro, maybe the shop gave you the wrong bulb for the right side...it shouldnt turn yellow unless its 4300k

Get it swapped..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
being told that it happenes..........but mostly for China brand whereby QA is not that excellent.
If it's under warranty; go and changed it!.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got my car a new paint. Very shinny now. Do I still need to wax it so that it can has one layer of extra protection? Paint shop say no need wo. What do you think?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience