WTF 3sfe owner... st171

sy_omar

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
Kinrara
Dear All,

I think I want to find any kind person to swap part for while. My car having problem with wiring or electronic parts. I think better test swap parts at ur mechanic place. I willing pay your petrol. I think most of you know what my problem is.

Hope recieve pm's or email [email protected] or call/sms me 0193586561.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-car-cant-start-when-engine-is-hot-3s-fe.html

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
Hi. I'm driving a ST171 with 3S-FE too. I was googling for 3S-FE and I found this thread.
Signed up just to post this :p Frequent visitor to this forum as well.
Ok, cut the crap.

I can help you. Tell me your location ?

sy_omar

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
Kinrara
my location at kinrara puchong, KL. If u willing to help.... I can go to ur mechanic, and ask him to troubleshoot my car. Where is ur location?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

i just got my front shocks changed on my Nissan b14. Monroe Sensatrac shocks. new shock absorber mounts, new rubber padding between spring and shock absorber, new inner rubber bushing.

now the question, i still hear noises when i go over rough surface. its like something is looose and this was the same type of noise i used to hear even before changin the shocks. i dunno if its something to do with the arm bushings, the lower arm or the bushings on the steering rack if there's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience