WTB - evo3 (CE9A) / evo4 (CN9A) / evo5 (CP9A)

rodcyprian

Known Member
Mar 12, 2009
I'm looking for original evo, not a converted one.
Budget between 30k-40k for evo3 with mint condition. :wavey:
And around 50k-70k for evo4&5 with condition still can be loan. :five:

andyizwan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2007
Irian Jaya
if for convert lancer E3 u can get that price, if original E3 the price around 60k.
just like cha-boy car.
e4 and e5 i dunt think still can loan bcuz already 10years
maybe u can find credit company for the loan.

selamat menchoba....:driver::driver:

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Sorry bro but just to share, the price range that you are looking for an evo3 of 30k-40k is totally out of the range. Evo 3 prices are no less then 55k or 60k above depends on condition.

Evo 4 you may be able to catch one at the price of 65k-70k, again that depends on the condition of stock standard or performance induced.

Evo 5, i don't think 70k will be the price cap, perhaps at 75k-80k should be its range.

Try search at mudah.com. Theres one silver coloured E4 up for sale at Sabah or Sarawak.

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
I got my ori Evo 4 but converted to Evo 5 for almost 70K...So far spent abt 16K for replacing wear & tear parts and some upgrading staff...

Might consider letting go if the price is right...

Not an urgent sale as im still enjoying my ride...hehe

Last edited:

cha_boy

Known Member
Mar 25, 2009
seremban
wish u good luck try your best bro.... :aetsch::aetsch:
:party:

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
I'm looking for original evo, not a converted one.
Budget between 30k-40k for evo3 with mint condition. :wavey:
And around 50k-70k for evo4&5 with condition still can be loan. :five:
...go for newer version la bro...better looks, better performance...and still can get high loan :driver:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
rm30-40 k ..u will get wira to evo conversion
50-70 k - std lancer, converted to evo 5-6.

ori evo3 - rm60-70k
ori evo 5 rm70-80k.

better u make personal loan with bank rakyat, easier.

rodcyprian

Known Member
Mar 12, 2009
Sorry bro but just to share, the price range that you are looking for an evo3 of 30k-40k is totally out of the range. Evo 3 prices are no less then 55k or 60k above depends on condition.

Evo 4 you may be able to catch one at the price of 65k-70k, again that depends on the condition of stock standard or performance induced.

Evo 5, i don't think 70k will be the price cap, perhaps at 75k-80k should be its range.

Try search at mudah.com. Theres one silver coloured E4 up for sale at Sabah or Sarawak.
I ask that evo 4 already, can't get loan... :thefinger: have to sell my EG B16a mah~ walao eh!
Look like the bank don't support me to use evo! :banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

he's a retro type of a guy :thefinger:
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
I'm family man mah~ if still single sure i can buy evo9 one!:smokin:

Last edited:

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
I ask that evo 4 already, can't get loan... :thefinger: have to sell my EG B16a mah~ walao eh!
Look like the bank don't support me to use evo! :banghead:
Depends on some banks, banks like CIMB, Ambank and Affin ACF do take evo 6 and above for hire purchase financing, whereby certain banks do not take the financing case of Evos as they bluntly deemed as "unpopular model", or "Not listed in maker's list". Only resort you want to go for financing is either to go for credit leasing like Amcredit (if they still have this facilities), Boustead Credit (try go to Selayang, where the HQ is), Eng Lee Credit Jln Pudu and such. But just for your note, MOST credit companies DO NOT have direct case of loan submission. So they will have to appoint and submit via used car's invoice for loan submission gurantee, the invoice charges will be beared on your cost, together with handling, agreement and transfer with insurance policy (1st party) payment for your Evo. And the interest rate is no less then 8%. I guess you might have known this but just to share out with bros out there as well for convenience.

The other way is, like DanzEterna says, go for personal loan. Bank Rakyat ka Al-Rajhi ka Std Chartered ka UOB ka BSN ka blablablabla depends on which bank offer lower interest laa. Personal loan lagi senang because car is yours for cash and your fully own property maa hehehe. No "HAKMILIK DITUNTUT OLEH BANK TOK WAN KAMBING" like that. :wavey::wavey:

Happy hunting but take your time, don't rush, just be steady. If like "bayar lebih sikit tapi keter puas hati giler dpt" will also be a best move. Try ask Jameswwt as he mentioned if the price is right he will let go heheheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Friends.. I've been facing a dilemma and i seek help here.. I live in penang and i can't seem to find replacement for the standard looking speedometer, i searched high and low for ones with EL background or any thats not stock looking but it's all in vain.. :cry_smile: I want to know where can i get replacements for Kancil, Keliasa and Iswara.. My kancil is the one before this new current one aka the square headlights and the dash is in the normal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience