WTB: Evo X CF parts

Pollok Rahman

From Facebook
Dec 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hi,

Im from Bangladesh and I will be visiting Malaysia in January...I own a 2010 Evo X SST & wanted to buy a few exterior parts for the car...Im mostly looking for a front lip and carbon fibre vents & mud flaps...It'll be a great help if you guys can let me know which stores I can look into for the parts...I know there are lots of stores in Sunway but if you guys can help me with a few names of the stores then that'll be great...Also a rough idea of the prices will be more than welcomed.

Thanks
Pollok

Pollok Rahman

From Facebook
Dec 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Thanks a lot...Anyone else with any other suggestions ? Also do you bros have any store websites where I can check out the items & also the pricing...Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Also looking to buy original Ralliart or Rally Armor mud flaps...Any idea where I can find those ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

I just wonder if anyone can tell me where can i smoke my headlamps in penang and if yes how much would that be. i am driving a swift..

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience